helpleasee
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by DustToDust)
Hands down psychology, I do both
What? I thought you would say RE
psycology really does look very tough and religious studies it's a lot of content but I think it's easier to learn
The Empire Odyssey
  • Study Helper
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I did English Lit, English Lang and Religious Studies - and the latter was the hardest thing ever! The content was like studying two separate A-levels. And the concepts were just impossibly mind-blowing to get your head around. It's a really difficult subject!
helpleasee
Rep:
?
(Original post by The Empire Odyssey)
I did English Lit, English Lang and Religious Studies - and the latter was the hardest thing ever! The content was like studying two separate A-levels. And the concepts were just impossibly mind-blowing to get your head around. It's a really difficult subject!
Omg!!! Didn't know RS would be that hard!!! Okay thank you
The Empire Odyssey
  • Study Helper
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by helpleasee)
Omg!!! Didn't know RS would be that hard!!! Okay thank you
I didn't do RS at GCSE, but I really struggled. I remember getting a U in Ethics and A* in Philosophy. And I remember revising too. It was just so hard. But I did resit and get a B in the Ethics paper.

I know a lot of people dropped it during and after AS because it was like doing a 5th subject.

It was a lot of fun and by far the most interesting A-level. And I am doing Philosophy at uni.

Don't be put off by the work load. It's honestly great fun and very insightful. But really tough!
helpleasee
Rep:
?
(Original post by The Empire Odyssey)
I didn't do RS at GCSE, but I really struggled. I remember getting a U in Ethics and A* in Philosophy. And I remember revising too. It was just so hard. But I did resit and get a B in the Ethics paper.

I know a lot of people dropped it during and after AS because it was like doing a 5th subject.

It was a lot of fun and by far the most interesting A-level. And I am doing Philosophy at uni.

Don't be put off by the work load. It's honestly great fun and very insightful. But really tough!
Oh god... same thing happened to me with sociology. A* in one exam and E and F in another

But uh I really just wanted another a level to pass time befsuse I won't be needing RS in My future career. So I just wanted to pick an easier subject and I do find RS awfully interesting. Did get a b for GCSE but really don't want to get a low grade for it! Idk thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (386)
56.76%
I don't have everything I need (294)
43.24%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed