wannabedentistry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hey everyone,

As you may know the A2 Polish exam is coming up and I just wanted to make a page where people could share their notes. I am starting to write mine up now but I do not have much as I am teaching myself the course.

Thank you xx
damonr10
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey, I've found some notes however its not a lot, Im teaching my self as well, these a lot of abbreviations online of the books but its so hard to find a nice one https://getrevising.co.uk/revision-c...lish_polski_a2
wannabedentistry
Rep:
?
Thank you so much! I'll keep looking for more resources and if I find anything I'll post it one here.

(Original post by damonr10)
Hey, I've found some notes however its not a lot, Im teaching my self as well, these a lot of abbreviations online of the books but its so hard to find a nice one https://getrevising.co.uk/revision-c...lish_polski_a2
damonr10
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
hi, do you know if the topics change in the exam for section 3 because i haven't revised too much and the exam is very soon !! if anyone has some notes please send it asap !!! i don't know if i can resit this at all if i mess it up ? thank you
wannabedentistry
Rep:
?
hi, do you know if the topics change in the exam for section 3 because i haven't revised too much and the exam is very soon !! if anyone has some notes please send it asap !!! i don't know if i can resit this at all if i mess it up ? thank you
Unfortunately, I'm in the same boat as you so I don't have any notes I could send, but I'm going to watch the films of Wajda now and try to wing it tomorrow! Good luck!
wannabedentistry
Rep:
?
As for section three, I'm not quite sure, here is what I know about the whole exam:
- we have to do a reading comprehension
- followed up by a true or false based on the same text
- a translation from English to polish
- 2 essays - 1 on moral dilemmas and 1 on like the history

For the first essay, I'm doing moralnosc pani dulskiej, if you haven't decided what you're doing yet, I'd advice you do that as you can literally watch the film and it's quite quick. For the second part I'm doing filmy Wajdy - Popiol i Diament and Czlowiek z Marmuru, they're quite interesting and it won't take too long to get through.
The essay questions change every year but from what I've been told, they don't tend to be too complicated. For example, for moralnosc pani dulskiej a question came up asking about which character had the worst qualities, if you've read the book you'll know its based completely on her immoral behaviour, so that's not too bad, so as long as you read the book and watch the films, hopefully you'll be fine.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (325)
56.03%
I don't have everything I need (255)
43.97%

Watched Threads