The Student Room Group

Is love the best feeling in the world?

Scroll to see replies

it's that krrrr sound the cash machine makes
Nothing beats jizzing.
Yes. Loving God, loving yourself, loving your family, neighbour and nuggets.
Reply 23
Original post by WoodyMKC
Nothing beats jizzing.
If nothing feels better than jizzing, than life can't feel that good.
Original post by tapir
If nothing feels better than jizzing, than life can't feel that good.

Sort of a semi-serious post, that one :lol: Physically, I stand by it, nothing better. Best overall feeling for me, though, is an all-encompassing moment when you accomplish something you've worked so hard towards. Be it a sporting achievement/personal best, grades, all manner of things. Anything in which the achievement is 100% quantifiable in a single moment.
It's the most difficult feeling in the world.
I think so
It is the best and the worst feeling.
Reply 28
Original post by gr8wizard10
it's that krrrr sound the cash machine makes

stole mine -.-
Original post by Rhythmical
It is the best and the worst feeling.

'For even as love crowns you so shall he crucify you'
Yes, and the best of all is supposed to be agape love, heavenly love, which is completely unconditional.
Why has no one said speed.
Original post by WoodyMKC
Sort of a semi-serious post, that one :lol: Physically, I stand by it, nothing better. Best overall feeling for me, though, is an all-encompassing moment when you accomplish something you've worked so hard towards. Be it a sporting achievement/personal best, grades, all manner of things. Anything in which the achievement is 100% quantifiable in a single moment.

What would do you think is a better feeling, jizzing or finding out that the girl you like likes you back
Original post by Anonymous
What would do you think is a better feeling, jizzing or finding out that the girl you like likes you back

Hard to quantify as they're both so different. Jizzing is purely a physical thing, though it can affect you mentally either positively or negatively as soon as it's over. Whereas the latter, it's purely emotional and it puts you on cloud nine, but of course it's not quite the same physical sensation as an orgasm. So yeah, difficult to compare really.
Not had a better feeling than a blowjob + cumming on an acid trip yet.
Thinking about it makes my heart sink...but in a good way?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending