nope, weirdo
byb3
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
Just wondering.
nope, although i can tell which men women are likely to think are fit.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by byb3)
nope, although i can tell which men women are likely to think are fit.
That means you're gay.
byb3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
That means you're gay.
haha you cunny funt.
Bumblebee3
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
That means you're gay.
How pathetic.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
That means you're gay.

Technically, what the person above said is true! If you are a man that finds other men attractive or a woman that finds other women attractive, then that means you are either a batty boy or a carpet muncher respectively!
Chicken
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Technically, what the person above said is true! If you are a man that finds other men attractive or a woman that finds other women attractive, then that means you are either a batty boy or a carpet muncher respectively!
What you just said is extremely narrow minded and rude.

What was originally said is that he can say which are the blokes that women find attractive. Nowhere did it say that he was attracted to them. And what would it matter if he did? Everyone is entitled to free will and should not be made to feel in a minority group because of their personal choice.
byb3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
thankyou haz and chicken.
Chicken
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by byb3)
thankyou haz and chicken.
That's ok. It was a silly thread to start anyway because whoever started it didn't bother to elaborate on why he was actually starting the thread, therefore it was bound to end up insulting someone.
byb3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i wouldn't be surprised if the same person who is calling me gay was the person who started the thread.
Chicken
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by byb3)
i wouldn't be surprised if the same person who is calling me gay was the person who started the thread.
Well you just never know with all these Unregistered people do you?!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by byb3)
I didn't start the thread and I was just kidding about the batty boys and carpet munchers comment
Rich
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Fool.

Most (if not all) human beings, whether heterosexual or homosexual can tell whether someone of either sex is stereotypically 'good-looking'. This is nothing to do with being attracted to that person.

Even being attracted to someone of the same sex does not make you homosexual. Homosexuality is generally defined as prolonged (i.e. past adolescence and into adulthood) preference of sexual relations with members of the same sex over members of the opposite sex.
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by rahaydenuk)
Fool.

Most (if not all) human beings, whether heterosexual or homosexual can tell whether someone of either sex is stereotypically 'good-looking'. This is nothing to do with being attracted to that person.

Even being attracted to someone of the same sex does not make you homosexual. Homosexuality is generally defined as prolonged (i.e. past adolescence and into adulthood) preference of sexual relations with members of the same sex over members of the opposite sex.
Thank you for that. Finally there was a mature post on this thread!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by rahaydenuk)
Fool.

No! You are the insolent fool!

So how does someone get defined as a gay person? You say prolonged (i.e. past adoleescence and into adulthood) preference of same sex relations, but what does that mean? So when is someone classed as gay? After ONE 'homosexual bum/carpet munch' (for want of a better word), TWO, THREE, FOUR etc etc? You know what I mean, like gay relations or whatever (I don't know what to call it). See what I mean?! How many times does someone have to BE gay to be labelled gay?

Personally I would class someone as gay after ONE gay relation activity they seek with someone of the same gender (adolescence or adulthood).
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
No! You are the insolent fool!

So how does someone get defined as a gay person? You say prolonged (i.e. past adoleescence and into adulthood) preference of same sex relations, but what does that mean? So when is someone classed as gay? After ONE 'homosexual bum/carpet munch' (for want of a better word), TWO, THREE, FOUR etc etc? You know what I mean, like gay relations or whatever (I don't know what to call it). See what I mean?! How many times does someone have to BE gay to be labelled gay?

Personally I would class someone as gay after ONE gay relation activity they seek with someone of the same gender (adolescence or adulthood).
Should it be up to other people to 'label' gays? Surely homosexuals know who they are - isn't that all that matters?

Ben
Chicken
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
Thank you for that. Finally there was a mature post on this thread!
What wasn't mature about mine???
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Chicken)
What wasn't mature about mine???
Oh! hehe overlooked yours. Yes yours too! And I agree with the post about who judges...I think it should be up to the person if they feel like they're gay or not and whether they want to do anything about it. It's rude to judge and put a scale on it. No one knows one better than oneself.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have any savings?

Yes (111)
72.08%
No (43)
27.92%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise