The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
look why should we be so obsessed with terminology to tell whether people are gay or not. at the end of the day a relationship is a relationship, loving is loving, when your in love you're takin that person for what he or she is, no matter what he or she look like or no matter what he or she do. gay is just a term of segregation, i feel that we all have some slight attraction to the same sex (repressed or not) otherwise we would not be able to look at ourselves with any admiration.
finally i hate all the stereotypes that people make of gays, i like looking good, i like shopping, i liked notting hill and moulin rouge, i like musicals, i appreciate feminism, but i can assure you i am far from this title that you call 'gay'. let us love everything and pour out positive energy into the world, it'll make it a better place.
Reply 61
TrevG
look why should we be so obsessed with terminology to tell whether people are gay or not. at the end of the day a relationship is a relationship, loving is loving, when your in love you're takin that person for what he or she is, no matter what he or she look like or no matter what he or she do. gay is just a term of segregation, i feel that we all have some slight attraction to the same sex (repressed or not) otherwise we would not be able to look at ourselves with any admiration.
finally i hate all the stereotypes that people make of gays, i like looking good, i like shopping, i liked notting hill and moulin rouge, i like musicals, i appreciate feminism, but i can assure you i am far from this title that you call 'gay'. let us love everything and pour out positive energy into the world, it'll make it a better place.

Well said :smile:
Reply 62
bi-sexual is far more interesting
Reply 63
TrevG
at the end of the day a relationship is a relationship, loving is loving.

unless you want to get married...
Reply 64
Yes I am Homosexual and i am looking for someone to talk to if anybody is interested....
Reply 65
homoman
Yes I am Homosexual and i am looking for someone to talk to if anybody is interested....
Reply 66
Unregistered
I'm homo like yourself. I dont see what that has to do with anything.

If you want to talk to me send me a private message
Reply 67
No way
Reply 68
vienna95
bi-sexual is far more interesting

Hmmm...what makes you say that?

Latest

Trending

Trending