The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Diagnostic radiography at Cardiff in September

Hi, I've firmed at offer from Cardiff to study diagnostic radiography in September. Is anyone else doing this course currently or in September. If so, introduce yourself.

Scroll to see replies

hey i have applied to do radiography at cardiff too!!
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
i still havent applied for a bursary!
Reply 3
Original post by Carrotcar
i still havent applied for a bursary![/QU

I'm not planning to apply for the bursary. I'd rather move out of wales after the course finishes. What accommodation are you planning to get?
No me neither , I don't want to stay in Wales for 2 years after post grad as I live in England. And I've applied for liberty house and taylbont south! Wbu??
Reply 5
taylbont north or south. Liberty house is too expensive for me.
Hi! I'll be starting this September as a mature student. I'm 27 and haven't been to uni before. I'm not going for the bursary either, I live in Manchester at the moment but considering moving back to my hometown (Brighton) after uni. Haven't decided what to do about accommodation yet. Will be renting privately but not sure where/who with! Have you applied for a loan yet? I've been kind of putting it off but I know I should get started really.
Hey,I'm also a mature student starting in September! I'll be 28.... Just applied for my bursary as i really could do with the extra help! Also first time at Uni for me too!
Reply 8
Hi all,I am going to be starting Radiography at Cardiff Uni this September 25.09.17. I am also a mature student =) Does anyone know if they will be commuting to and from Uni ?AliS
Reply 9
Original post by JenJen0207
Hey,I'm also a mature student starting in September! I'll be 28.... Just applied for my bursary as i really could do with the extra help! Also first time at Uni for me too!

Hi JenJen

I am also a mature student! Will you be commuting?
Hey! No I'm not commuting; I live in Devon so I'll be living up there in halls? I'm assuming you are? Where are you coming from?
Hiya,Definitely not commuting then.. Might be quite a trip from Devon and back!!! Have you moved down to Cardiff yet?I'm commuting from Swansea, I wonder if anyone else will be commuting? I am kind of worried about travelling every day,but I am hoping I'll get the hang of it soon.
Hiya,Definitely not commuting then.. Might be quite a trip from Devon and back!!! Have you moved down to Cardiff yet?I'm commuting from Swansea, I wonder if anyone else will be commuting? I am kind of worried about travelling every day,but I am hoping I'll get the hang of it soon.
Original post by SamiKAli

Ah not so far at all then! You will definitely get used to it im sure!

I haven't moved up yet, next week! It's exciting and scary! Haha!
Are you going to all the induction week events?
I hope that I will get the hang of it, I'm debating whether to take the train or drive.. :/Cardiff is really lovely I do go there often lots to do so I'm sure you will like it!Yep I'm going to all the weeks events are you going? I think it would be good to go just for me to familiarise with the campus and meet new people on our course :smile:
Hi. I’m planning on studying Radiography next year. When did you first get a reply from the Uni I haven’t heard anything yet?
Hi. I’ve just applied to study at Cardiff but I’ve heard a lot of negative comments about the course and the lecturers? Have you experienced this?
I think I heard back end of November? Beginning of December..... then had my interview in January. I also read some negative comments about Cardiff which worried me too. But they couldn't be more wrong, I have felt very supported so far, lecturers have been lovely as well as helpful. There is always someone who shouts the loudest with negativity. Don't let it put you off thinking about studying at Cardiff. I didn't listen and glad I didn't :smile:
Original post by JenJen0207
I think I heard back end of November? Beginning of December..... then had my interview in January. I also read some negative comments about Cardiff which worried me too. But they couldn't be more wrong, I have felt very supported so far, lecturers have been lovely as well as helpful. There is always someone who shouts the loudest with negativity. Don't let it put you off thinking about studying at Cardiff. I didn't listen and glad I didn't :smile:

Thank you! Hopefully I’ll hear from them soon then. I’ve heard from my other 4 choices already!
when did cardiff reply back to you after the interview?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending