peterss
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I am a first time EU applicant and I have a question regarding EU17N form.

Last year 2016 after graduating from my IB program and having secured my offer from UK university for 2017 I planned to take one year gap.

However, later on I changed my mind and enrolled into local EU ( non UK ) state founded 3 year undergraduate program university to broaden my horizons and further experiment with other subjects.

Having said that, now the first year of that study is almost over and I prepare for my 2017 UK studies. Obviously I will not receive any qualification, degrees etc. for attended only 1 year out of 3 year course.

Within EU17N form section 5 titled “Previous Study”, element a2 ( started course details ), if qualification wasn’t achieved the form asks to provide explanations.

Question: Is a short statement such 1 year of attendance for 3 year course is sufficient? The notes/instruction even mention for this part to send necessary documentary evidence to support the reasons for not finishing the course.

Please instruct what information and evidence if any is expected in this case to successfully process my EU17N application.

Thanks,
Mark SFE
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi Peter,

A short explanation would be sufficient to explain why you did not carry on to complete your course. At this stage we would not require supporting evidence of this, as this will be down to the discretion of an assessor.

Thanks,

Mark
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (23)
8.52%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (38)
14.07%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (46)
17.04%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (38)
14.07%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (78)
28.89%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
17.41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise