Reply 2
I've been on a 4-day bender.
hornblower

LOL ....nice
Reply 4
hornblower

never been on one of those, just 2 days out camping, but the sun makes ya feel a whole lot better
Reply 5
nope, kinda sad
Reply 6
Investmentboy
LOL ....nice

...but not on the body.
Reply 7
Nope. I felt absolutely whacked out.
Reply 8
canuck
never been on one of those, just 2 days out camping, but the sun makes ya feel a whole lot better

It does indeed. My friends and I have realised that the sun makes the effects of alcohol a great deal greater. We called the experience 'sundrunk'.
mik1a
nope, kinda sad

Why
Reply 10
I was working - in a bar, serving other people and watching them get drunk :tongue:
Went to a friends house, got drunk, sobered up when someone was sick, spent the rest of the night tidying up, and hiding the remaining drink from a friend who wanted to get more wasted than he already was - not a bright idea... I got to sleep at about 4am (on the floor) woke up at 7, then 8.30, then 9.30, then came home, then went to work. I've just got back from work now, and I'm back there at 6 :frown:
Reply 12
Investmentboy
Why

friday night, after exam results
slowjamz
I was working - in a bar, serving other people and watching them get drunk :tongue:

Getting drunk is a group thing.
mik1a
but no one else was going out :confused:

Damn thats harsh
mik1a
but no one else was going out :confused:

Everyone was out on Thursday night.
Reply 16
no reason for me to go get drunk, well it was friday night
Reply 17
hornblower
Getting drunk is a group thing.

:confused: How's that related to what I said?!
Reply 18
hornblower
Everyone was out on Thursday night.

yep - and it was some weirf midsummers xmas eve thing last nite :confused: they were playin xmas music - i stayed in :biggrin:
Reply 19
this has got to be one of the first threads like this on here where i can truthfully say no i didn't, i stayed in and was boring.... i did an all day sesh on thursday though and i'm out tonight, and i had a heavy week last week (drunk camping is brilliant) and i'm going to dublin next week.

lou xxx

Latest

Trending

Trending