Turn on thread page Beta

Hmm..pwees help me mateys! watch

Announcements

Ello..Im bout to start my a-level courses soon...ive chosen Biology, Chemistry, Psychology..and as for the 4th one im not sure bout doin English or French....
    Im torn between choosing a career in medicine and international buisness (ie, thats why french) but i enjoy english hugely too n i knw its v valuable...help me guys..shall i take english or french?
    which one opens up more doors for me in the future and which one have u guyz personally found more interesting?

take the one u enjoy the most, thats the important thing

if u dont enjoy the subject, at a level, you'll find the work hard and extremely boring

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    Ello..Im bout to start my a-level courses soon...ive chosen Biology, Chemistry, Psychology..and as for the 4th one im not sure bout doin English or French....
    Im torn between choosing a career in medicine and international buisness (ie, thats why french) but i enjoy english hugely too n i knw its v valuable...help me guys..shall i take english or french?
    which one opens up more doors for me in the future and which one have u guyz personally found more interesting?
    I did French as my 4th subject - my other 3 subjects were all science based as well. I didn't find it too hard - nealry got a B and didn't really but much effort in for it (but thats cos I wasn't enjoying it). Would it be possible for you to start both English and French courses for a trial period and see what you don't like? I know most medicine courses like people who have done 1 subject not science based at all so both English and French would be good there...

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.