The Student Room Group

IGCSE Physics(0625) 2017 exam

One physics question changed the whole world. In the multichoice did you guys have the question where there was wood and copper and the paper was wrapped on the middle with the heat supply? The answer was that the paper on the side of the wood would turn brown. I am so ****ing devastated. I put copper. This question needed some brains which I clearly don't have.
Yeah i put wood turned brown, i put copper first tho XD
Reply 2
Original post by whowannadate
Yeah i put wood turned brown, i put copper first tho XD

Ah lucky youu!!!
Well, it's not that disastrous a mistake. I mean it's only worth 1.5 marks. Unless one aims for 100% result or something.
Reply 4
Original post by amir_abeer
Well, it's not that disastrous a mistake. I mean it's only worth 1.5 marks. Unless one aims for 100% result or something.

I know. I just felt dumb at that time.
Original post by Jlaskar
I know. I just felt dumb at that time.

Many people I know got it wrong but who knows maybe they are right. I mean even I wasn't sure if wood is the right answer. I am still not sure.
Reply 6
Original post by Jlaskar
One physics question changed the whole world. In the multichoice did you guys have the question where there was wood and copper and the paper was wrapped on the middle with the heat supply? The answer was that the paper on the side of the wood would turn brown. I am so ****ing devastated. I put copper. This question needed some brains which I clearly don't have.
is this the EDEXCEL iGCSE Physics paper May 2017??
Reply 7
Original post by 039475932
is this the EDEXCEL iGCSE Physics paper May 2017??

I don't really know the difference between EDEXCEL and normal IGCSE Physics. I just know that the syllabus code is 0625.
Reply 8
Original post by Jlaskar

Oh I got that right ! Partially because I did a past year paper on a similar question and I got it wrong in the past year paper. :biggrin:
Isn't that the CIE?
Predictions for MJ 0625 paper 4?

Quick Reply

Latest