31.96%
Bad... :cry2: (134)
14.57%
HORRIBLE PAPER!! :@ (164)
17.83%
Big Lee
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Chichaldo)
Posted from TSR Mobile

Some of the later 2016 ones are a bit tricky but nothing too taxing.
Trying to think of a way to get A on its own was the hard part of the last question
GCSE DEMOLISHER
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Big Lee)
What is the hardest OCR C1 question you have all come across ?
https://youtu.be/PE6pKz6Hu-w
TheDragonGuy
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Good luck guys
ExamsCry
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile
A123asd
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
How did everyone find the paper today? What did everyone get for the value of K?
AidanBigMack
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
it was really hard for a core 1. But i still managed to answer pretty much everything unlike last years 1. i got -27/12 for K
c1 boss
Rep:
Report 5 years ago

uh oh- i messed that up bad...........
Thissh
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
-1/324 skr skr
C_Yap
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I got k value for -9/4 (simplified)

I think you had to work out the gradient of the second equation which was 6, and then use -1/6 as the gradient when you work out k because the question says normal.

Also, this may seem dumb, but I thought rational number meant mixed fractions. Would I lose a mark if I left my answer in mixed fractions in the 1st question?

Also what did everyone get for the last question?
A123asd
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I got k=81 as it was parallel to the normal and I didn't think I had to find the -1/gradient of the normal.
cuppycake333
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I think I got K= -8.5/3 lol
Thelloydy44
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Having experienced driving a rusty green mid 80's vauxhall I am qualified to say that this test was extremely unpleasant
WajahatAhmed
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
That paper was OKAY , I have a feeling that there was some question that I messed up on ! But anywho. Gotta wait for C2 and S1 now !!
The questions made sense however I just got to breaking point and froze on some questions because of the immense pressure. And now I just feel like that this is the final chapter.........................
calculatorbabe
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
it wasnt that bad guys compared to last yearGet over yourselvesevery1 complains about c1 but its not that badjust wait till C2/3/4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
username2649543
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
What did you guys get for the C value?
DarkEnergy
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by HungarianTamil)
What did you guys get for the C value?
Shellien
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I got k= 9/4
And c= -12
calculatorbabe
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
any1 writing an unofficial mark scheme?!?
orlabadger
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Guys what did everyone get for K I am totes freaking out rn, like absolutely ******** one. I got 81 yes one fat ladies and a kellys eye. All my BFFS got -9/4. Also what did everyone get for the area?!?!?!?!?!?! thanks mathematicians
Troughtmaster
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
What did people get for the equation for 10 i)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (12)
17.65%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (24)
35.29%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (5)
7.35%
Speaking to staff members from universities (1)
1.47%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (7)
10.29%
Reading articles about what steps to take (14)
20.59%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (2)
2.94%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
4.41%

Watched Threads