What should I do?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Which option should I go with?

So about three weeks ago my girlfriend told me that she had been talking to another boy for about two months, they have never met but he had invited her to the beach, just the two Of them. she told him she'd ask me and she did. I felt this was completely ridiculous what are the realistic chances of me agreeing to this? She has now as far as I'm aware blocked him on all social media. She has also apologised a lot and let's me check her phone every time we meet.

The one thing that keeps playing on my mind is when I asked to see the messages, I was at work when I asked, by the time I had got home she had deleted them. All and claimed she wanted to move on and leave it in the past.

I am at a complete loss at what to do, I honestly have no idea.
KFrostMU
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If she does anything like it again, give her no remorse.
username1842595
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Which option should I go with?

So about three weeks ago my girlfriend told me that she had been talking to another boy for about two months, they have never met but he had invited her to the beach, just the two Of them. she told him she'd ask me and she did. I felt this was completely ridiculous what are the realistic chances of me agreeing to this? She has now as far as I'm aware blocked him on all social media. She has also apologised a lot and let's me check her phone every time we meet.

The one thing that keeps playing on my mind is when I asked to see the messages, I was at work when I asked, by the time I had got home she had deleted them. All and claimed she wanted to move on and leave it in the past.

I am at a complete loss at what to do, I honestly have no idea.
Sounds like she kind of had a thing going on with the guy.

But then again maybe she didnt, maybe it was all just innocent, but if it was innocent why did she remove the messages?

I'd probably say give her another chance to see if she has changed her ways and if this happens again then you're just getting played.

Personally speaking from experience these kind of relationships with trust issues never work out.
cheesecakelove
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
One thing to ask yourself is do you still both trust each other?
ChickenMadness
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
She didn't want you to see the messages because she was probably sending him nudes and all sorts lol. She wouldn't have deleted them otherwise.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 years ago
Dunno
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (554)
33.97%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (673)
41.26%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (330)
20.23%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (74)
4.54%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed