This discussion is closed.
Harrison.B 15
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm doing the AQA English Lit GCSE. I'm doing the power and conflisct cluster. Does anyone know any good poems to compare London to? Thanks
Arkeeos
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
i always compare london to ozymandias as you can say the both show control and the effects of the control on the people and i got a 26/30 when we did that question in my class.
Harrison.B 15
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Arkeeos)
i always compare london to ozymandias as you can say the both show control and the effects of the control on the people and i got a 26/30 when we did that question in my class.
Thanks
losteenager15
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
can you give me tips on how to answer poetry questions
XxShaniaxX
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Concentrate on the theme in the question, example: power. Use that theme to give detail in your answer
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (7)
9.09%
Okay (25)
32.47%
A bit lacking (22)
28.57%
Not good at all (23)
29.87%

Watched Threads