?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
How are you lot remembering the quotes for all 15 poems? Any tips? Thank you
woody16
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I made a mind map for each poem, each mind map contains 3 quotes each with their own brief analysis, structure, and context. I also have the mind maps in colour as it helps me revise. I have them stuck around my room and I read over the ones I'm not confident with the most, and the ones I am confident with I'll read every now and then. Hope this helped and good luck!
thegalaxy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
mrbruff is doing 2 minute revision videos for each poem at the moment which I'm finding quite useful
Ellie Arbuckle
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Does anyone have any theories about which two poems will come up? My teacher seems to think war poems as the two poems used on the specimen paper linked to nature-she seems to be basing all of her poetry lessons comparing war photographer to remains/exposure ect.. any suggestions??
thegalaxy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Ellie Arbuckle)
Does anyone have any theories about which two poems will come up? My teacher seems to think war poems as the two poems used on the specimen paper linked to nature-she seems to be basing all of her poetry lessons comparing war photographer to remains/exposure ect.. any suggestions??
I was thinking the same since the sample was on Ozymandias so that's more power/nature themes so I'm thinking more war photographer/remains like you will come up in the exam
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (57)
23.85%
No (182)
76.15%

Watched Threads