The Student Room Group

AQA 9-1 Power and conflict anthology

How are you lot remembering the quotes for all 15 poems? Any tips? Thank you
Reply 1
I made a mind map for each poem, each mind map contains 3 quotes each with their own brief analysis, structure, and context. I also have the mind maps in colour as it helps me revise. I have them stuck around my room and I read over the ones I'm not confident with the most, and the ones I am confident with I'll read every now and then. Hope this helped and good luck!
mrbruff is doing 2 minute revision videos for each poem at the moment which I'm finding quite useful :smile:
Does anyone have any theories about which two poems will come up? My teacher seems to think war poems as the two poems used on the specimen paper linked to nature-she seems to be basing all of her poetry lessons comparing war photographer to remains/exposure ect.. any suggestions??
Original post by Ellie Arbuckle
Does anyone have any theories about which two poems will come up? My teacher seems to think war poems as the two poems used on the specimen paper linked to nature-she seems to be basing all of her poetry lessons comparing war photographer to remains/exposure ect.. any suggestions??

I was thinking the same since the sample was on Ozymandias so that's more power/nature themes so I'm thinking more war photographer/remains like you will come up in the exam

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending