wjec sociology predictions 2017 ??

Watch this thread
sonal12
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi guyss
Does anyone have any predictions of what the 10 and 20 marker questions are going to be on the wjec gcse sociology exam !?
I have a feeling one of them are going to be on ethnicity (well I'm hoping)
good luck with your exams x
username3028548
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
Hey how did you find it on monday?
sonal12
Rep:
I think it was quite good, i was so happy when i saw the ethnicity question because i revised so much on that. How did you find the exam? good luck for tomorrows exam
Ellie Arbuckle
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
What do you guys think will come up tomorrow?? I was soooo pleased with all the essay questions! When I saw gender I think I nearly cried with happiness😂😂 good luck tomorrow😊
sonal12
Rep:
(Original post by Ellie Arbuckle)
What do you guys think will come up tomorrow?? I was soooo pleased with all the essay questions! When I saw gender I think I nearly cried with happiness😂😂 good luck tomorrow😊
I feel like tomorrows exam is going to be much harder since education was pretty good (hopefully not).Umm maybe social class, I'm not really sure but i have a bad feeling about it (that's probably because i know i should've revised more). Do you guys think they will repeat the essay questions like gender and crime or ethnicity and crime? What do you guys think will come up? I need all the help I can get right now😂
Ellie Arbuckle
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I'm hoping for something to do with youth crime or something open and broad like what are the greatest crimes in 21st century Britain where you can talk about a variety of different crimes such as white/corporate/youth or maybe something about the accuracy of official statistics! I hope they don't make it hard🙈🙈 Gender and crime would be good but i sorta struggle with ethnicity as I feel there isn't much to write- institutionalise racism/ operation swamp/ community policing... is that it? And I hope we don't get a question about the police force or the judicary! 🤞🏽 😊
sonal12
Rep:
I'm hoping for something to do with youth crime or something open and broad like what are the greatest crimes in 21st century Britain where you can talk about a variety of different crimes such as white/corporate/youth or maybe something about the accuracy of official statistics! I hope they don't make it hard🙈🙈 Gender and crime would be good but i sorta struggle with ethnicity as I feel there isn't much to write- institutionalise racism/ operation swamp/ community policing... is that it? And I hope we don't get a question about the police force or the judicary! 🤞🏽 😊
AHH this is giving me anxiety, i totally forgot about youth crime🙈
thanks for reminding me guess i won't be getting much sleep tonight😂 Do you know any good website which would be useful? I really hope we don't get any questions about how crime effects society or locality an crime!
Ellie Arbuckle
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
How did everyone find today??😊
sonal12
Rep:
How did everyone find today??😊
I think it was harder than the education paper overall, I was pretty happy with the 10 and 20 marker until i went home and checked through my revision notes to make sure i had written everything to find out i forgot some key factors so now I'm just depressed 😂 Also i didn't write much about subcultures because there wasn't much to write about . How did you guys find the paper??
username3028548
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by sonal12)
I think it was harder than the education paper overall, I was pretty happy with the 10 and 20 marker until i went home and checked through my revision notes to make sure i had written everything to find out i forgot some key factors so now I'm just depressed 😂 Also i didn't write much about subcultures because there wasn't much to write about . How did you guys find the paper??
I found that 10 marker quite difficult too, I wrote quite a lot but didn't feel like it was a solid 10/10 and felt some points I made were bit vague or repetitive. Other than that I think the paper went alright on the whole
Ellie Arbuckle
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Yeah a lot of people in my class were thrown by the criminal subculture question. Originally freaked out when I saw the 20 mark but once I calmed down I got into a flow. Definitely harder than the education paper
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your SQA results?

They're better than I expected (20)
31.75%
They're what I expected (19)
30.16%
They're worse than what I expected (24)
38.1%

Watched Threads