The Student Room Group

Applying for a course in forensic science.

Hello everyone!
Recently I have been doing research of courses related to forensic science.Although there are many interesting courses available but I am confused whether i should apply for a full-time course or a course with a year in the industry.My biggest concern is what if i don't find a work placement.Also i'll be applying as an international student . Please help .
Original post by Zunnnn
Hello everyone!
Recently I have been doing research of courses related to forensic science.Although there are many interesting courses available but I am confused whether i should apply for a full-time course or a course with a year in the industry.My biggest concern is what if i don't find a work placement.Also i'll be applying as an international student . Please help .

Work experience in this field always helps. If you don't find a work placement you'll just carry on as a normal student would and finish in 3 years. Unis that offer a year in industry usually have someone who helps students to find placements and will have places that they regularly send students to.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending