The Student Room Group

IGCSE CIE History Paper 2 12/05/17

How did everyone find the source paper (on TOV) today?
Reply 1
Original post by 2000tr
How did everyone find the source paper (on TOV) today?

Thought it was a decent paper in general, was a bit pushed for time so really rushed the ending. Interested in hearing other people's interpretations on the sources
Reply 2
I ran out of time, i managed to mention all the sources in the intro for the last question quickly but studied and analysed in depth 2 or 3 sources for one sode and managed to just do the same for 2 sources on the other side, which is what i usually do, but i didn't really round off my last paragraph and didn't even have time for a conclusion! Definitely not my favourite source paper ever... How did everyone else find it? Also for the question about spurces D and E and if they're are surprising etc what did you guys put? I put surprising to a lesser extent! (Sorry i really don't remember what the actual question was lol)
Reply 3
Sorry forgot toadd to that^, how many marks do you guys think i could maximum get without a proper wnding or conclusion for the last qu? :/ (otherwise the analysing i think i didn't do too bad!)
I thought it was okay, could be better, could be a lot worse. Generally fine but I stumbled on the "does __ make __ surprising?" Question and was a little rushed for time. Hopefully okay though!

Quick Reply

Latest