The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Sheffield Hallam University (SHU) - postgraduate discussion thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I had a call back and the lady confirmed teaching on a Thursday. Thanks for the other info Rebecca.
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by JARichards
I think initially there's a crossover with developmental psychology for the first two weeks, as some modules are shared, I'll have a look on bb

Thanks very much
I'm starting the MSc Health Psychology (full time). Anyone else doing this course?
Hi, any one else doing MSC applied sport and exercise science
MSc clinical cognitive neuroscience anyone???
Reply 45
Original post by Rebecca125
Hi both, I'm also going to be studying the Msc in Psychology course - i'm taking it full time.

Hi Rebecca
I am also doing the MSc Psychology this September. I don't suppose you have had any information through regarding times or which campus have you?
anyone doing the MA Education full time?
Reply 47
Hey, I'm starting the MSc Psychology course too :smile:
Reply 48
Original post by Beck167
Hi everyone,

Is anyone doing the MSC Psychology course part- time? Does anyone know when the enrolment event will be and when we will get our timetable?

Thanks

Rebecca

Hi Rebecca

I'm doing the part-time MSc Psychology course too. I think the enrolment event is planned for the 14th of September but this is still tbc.

Have you heard anything more?

Rosie :smile:
Reply 49
Original post by pooscy
Hi Rebecca

I'm doing the part-time MSc Psychology course too. I think the enrolment event is planned for the 14th of September but this is still tbc.

Have you heard anything more?

Rosie :smile:

Hi Rosie,

No I've not heard anything further except for the enrolment event date and that
the course should be on a Thursday. I've still not got access to the timetable
have you?
Reply 50
Original post by Beck167
Hi Rosie,

No I've not heard anything further except for the enrolment event date and that
the course should be on a Thursday. I've still not got access to the timetable
have you?

I might send them an email as we don't even know times !
I'm doing full time psychology Msc, I've been told lectures/seminars are 9-5 on Thursday

Enrolment is 14th September
Reply 52
Original post by itwtyped
I'm doing full time psychology Msc, I've been told lectures/seminars are 9-5 on Thursday

Enrolment is 14th September

Do you know what campus we are at?
Original post by Terasa
Do you know what campus we are at?

Yep, we are at Collegiate campus
Original post by GemmaBeach
Hi, I am also going to be studying the MSc Developmental Psychology, full time. I look forward to meeting you all :smile:

Original post by J0_H
Hi everyone, I'm also doing MSc Developmental Psychology full time. Looking forward to meeting everyone Has anyone had any times etc.. for the induction days?

Original post by LucyBlackwell
I'm starting the MSc Developmental Psychology, part-time. I know the course will be on a Thursday afternoons but does anyone have a rough idea of times?

Original post by JARichards
Hi Lucy, I am starting the same course, full time. Would be great to find out so I can plan a bit of part-time work for September!

Original post by EmilyDeguil
Hi both of you! I'm also doing the MSc Developmental Psychology course full time! Would love to know about the timetable too!

Original post by nickigb
Hi Lucy I'm also starting MSc Developmental Psychology part time. I don't know anything other than it will be on a Thursday but looking forward to meeting everyone

I'm doing this course too, full time! Would be good to know the induction details, but I'm looking forward to the course. Also hoping research methods won't be too brutal haha
Reply 55
Original post by lauraaaaa
I'm doing this course too, full time! Would be good to know the induction details, but I'm looking forward to the course. Also hoping research methods won't be too brutal haha

Me too Laura just finished a research methods 4 months ago too!
Original post by Terasa
Me too Laura just finished a research methods 4 months ago too!

I haven't done it properly for over a year 😁
Original post by lauraaaaa
I haven't done it properly for over a year 😁

I'm the same, I've not done research methods properly for a few years so hoping it's not too brutal haha
Hello.I'm starting MSc Psychology at Sheffield Hallam next week.I'm travelling from Doncaster.Lorraine.
Reply 59
Original post by b7030573
Hello.I'm starting MSc Psychology at Sheffield Hallam next week.I'm travelling from Doncaster.Lorraine.

Hey Lorraine
Im looking forwards to starting now, just wish we would get our timetable to organise :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending