The Student Room Group

Why do I get an erection?

Why is it that whenever this particular girl is around me in school I ALWAYS get an erection? Anyone know how to stop this erection, is kinda getting annoying for me, my school trousers get really tight when this erection happens and this makes me feel uncomfortable.
Time will stop the erections. In the meantime, you can 'arrange things' so that it's not uncomfortable or obvious.

Obviously the (now deleted) 'treasure' comment was someone being childish...
Original post by Anonymous
Why is it that whenever this particular girl is around me in school I ALWAYS get an erection? Anyone know how to stop this erection, is kinda getting annoying for me, my school trousers get really tight when this erection happens and this makes me feel uncomfortable.

You can't 'stop' it, but you could wear looser trousers?

thats called liking her

get to know her and you'll lose interest pretty quickly.

Quick Reply

Latest