wannabedentistry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
is it just me or has everyone just lost motivation, i just can't spend another minute looking into my textbook but i know i need to because my grades aren't where i need them to be. my exams are so soon and i really don't want to fail. How do you revise for biology and chemistry? I'm struggling with memorising lots of information for biology and i was wondering if anyone has any tips on how to do this, thank you.
ali99
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
for a level?
username2207531
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm doing A2 OCR Bio and Chem this year. My tip is to have your normal notes on everything, and then have a completely separate set of notes with JUST the annoying details, with references to the chapter and topic.

e.g. I have an A5 notepad with chemistry conditions and catalysts for stuff etc. I will be making one for the enzymes involved in stuff a list of all the different compounds in the ornithine cycle, Calvin cycle and all of respiration so I can stop getting them mixed up.

Also, I really struggle to remember all the conditions so I made a game: https://matchthememory.com/chemistrysynthesis
wannabedentistry
Rep:
?
Yep!

(Original post by ali99)
for a level?
wannabedentistry
Rep:
?
Thank you so much! I'm definitely going to try this out!

(Original post by JustJusty)
I'm doing A2 OCR Bio and Chem this year. My tip is to have your normal notes on everything, and then have a completely separate set of notes with JUST the annoying details, with references to the chapter and topic.

e.g. I have an A5 notepad with chemistry conditions and catalysts for stuff etc. I will be making one for the enzymes involved in stuff a list of all the different compounds in the ornithine cycle, Calvin cycle and all of respiration so I can stop getting them mixed up.

Also, I really struggle to remember all the conditions so I made a game: https://matchthememory.com/chemistrysynthesis
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (12)
12.9%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (21)
22.58%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (41)
44.09%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (16)
17.2%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (3)
3.23%

Watched Threads