The Student Room Group

Barton Peveril - pitch use..?

I am 90% sure that I want to go to Barton and study Biology, Psychology and P.E A-levels and join one of the football teams. Hopefully I will get into a competitive team but I will see.

I have an important question-

Are you allowed to use the grass football pitch which is in between the college and that school? I can imagine myself wanting to play football with friends quite alot when having a break from studying. Also Fleming Park costs alot so I am hoping that you're allowed to use the field whenever you want, but could someone please tell me whether or not this is the case?

So am I allowed to use the football pitch to play football in when it is not in use by anyone else???
Original post by Alex$
I am 90% sure that I want to go to Barton and study Biology, Psychology and P.E A-levels and join one of the football teams. Hopefully I will get into a competitive team but I will see.

I have an important question-

Are you allowed to use the grass football pitch which is in between the college and that school? I can imagine myself wanting to play football with friends quite alot when having a break from studying. Also Fleming Park costs alot so I am hoping that you're allowed to use the field whenever you want, but could someone please tell me whether or not this is the case?

So am I allowed to use the football pitch to play football in when it is not in use by anyone else???

You're unlikely to get an answer here so I would suggest contacting the college and see if they know.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending