The Student Room Group

Any a levels that do coursework?

Except buisness or maths or science or English or economics
Reply 1
Any?
Original post by helpleasee
Any?

Why? You've excluded all the ones that possibly could (not that maths has any anyway and the science 'coursework' is a timed practical experiment).
Reply 3
Economics has no coursework lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Glassapple
Why? You've excluded all the ones that possibly could (not that maths has any anyway and the science 'coursework' is a timed practical experiment).

Because coursework is easier to get marks on . Oh because I don't like science or maths
Reply 5
Original post by Trevish
Economics has no coursework lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't say that, I said except those just in case someone would say that there is and I tell them no sorry I don't want that subject ..........
Because coursework is easier to get marks on . Oh because I don't like science or maths

The grade boundaries for coursework are usually higher than exams at A-level, so it's not really easier.
Reply 7
Original post by Glassapple
The grade boundaries for coursework are usually higher than exams at A-level, so it's not really easier.

Easier to do so are you going to tell me or not?
English Language has coursework

Edit: sorry didn't see English in the original post

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Neither Business or Economics have any coursework, for AQA atleast. Maths does though for A2.
Media, Sports Studies, History, Graphics, Comp Science. I think these have coursework
(edited 6 years ago)
ICT has coursework ....
Reply 11
Computer Science
Reply 12
Okay thnx everyone
Easier to do so are you going to tell me or not?

The government has removed coursework for the vast majority of all subjects. The only subjects that remain with coursework are English, drama, PE, music, art, history, DT and computing, and those grade boundaries are quite high in relation to exams.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest