Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So yeah. I've decided I'm going to push myself in College to make sure I don't mess up my A-Levels as much as my GCSEs (I did 1 hour GCSE revision max!)

I have decided that:
    a)I will make sure I do a bit of coursework every night so I don't fall behind like I did at GCSe and have to stay up nearly all night and still ending up handing it in weeks after the deadline

b)I will revise something every weekend to make sure I don't panic a week before exams

c)I will keep handing in my coursework for checking to ensure I get the best grade possible

What other things can I do to make sure I will be more successful at A-Level? I am hoping my timetable is scheduled so that I am not in college for the full day every day as it is a 10 minute bus ride there and back so obviously I can't go home for a hour and then just walk back! I prefer to do coursework at home as my computer is much better than public ones .

ReputationRep:
    We all had good intentions, tell me in 6 months whether you've stuck to any of those ^

ReputationRep:
    Pffft. The best thing you can do to suceed at college is to choose subjects you enjoy and cram like hell in the weeks before exams.

ReputationRep:
    You sound like my sister!
    Bet you don't stick to all that

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting sixth form in September. I'll have to do coursework and studying each night as well and juggle the gym and volunteering as well. Shouldn't be that bad though!

I had too many all nighters with my GCSE's.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    I'm starting sixth form in September. I'll have to do coursework and studying each night as well and juggle the gym and volunteering as well. Shouldn't be that bad though! I had too many all nighters with my GCSE's.
    And time for UKL as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiny)
    And time for UKL as well
    Yes Shiny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    We all had good intentions, tell me in 6 months whether you've stuck to any of those ^
    I'd gladly go down the road to hell, if you were on it and gave me the right signs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    I'd gladly go down the road to hell, if you were on it and gave me the right signs.
    Naughty naughty!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    Naughty naughty!!
    What Ellie says - Rob does!

Naughty it is then.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.