Is this an effective method?

Watch this thread
username3117750
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I have written notes for science and on the weekend I am going to be memorising my notes then attempting all the past papers that my school gave me? is that enough for a grade A*
liam12345677
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
Yes, the past papers will give you an idea of how to write your answers using terminology and phrasing it the right way that the examiners like to hear. However I would suggest you really knuckle down and learn all the in-depth processes in your modules that might come up as a CWC question. For OCR science, this is stuff like the haber process, contact process, that kind of stuff.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (25)
18.52%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (15)
11.11%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (10)
7.41%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (24)
17.78%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (34)
25.19%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (27)
20%

Watched Threads