The Student Room Group

Questions by topic VS normal past papers

Usually for Maths revision, I just do past papers year by year but I am currently in a situation where I am terrible at M1 and C4 (I keep getting Cs/Ds in past papers) so I'm wondering if doing the 'past paper questions by topic' would be more effective for the time being?

Does anyone have any experience of this?

This probably sounds silly but my exams are in a month and ideally, I want to be getting As/A*s, so I want to be sure I am doing the right thing!
Original post by LeCroissant
Usually for Maths revision, I just do past papers year by year but I am currently in a situation where I am terrible at M1 and C4 (I keep getting Cs/Ds in past papers) so I'm wondering if doing the 'past paper questions by topic' would be more effective for the time being?

Does anyone have any experience of this?

This probably sounds silly but my exams are in a month and ideally, I want to be getting As/A*s, so I want to be sure I am doing the right thing!

I can't really give any advice as Im in the same situation buuuut with when I did questions by topics I find that I always got those questions right in nicks, I guess you feel conflicted about not doing all the past papers each year? Thats what worries me ughhh it's so annoying :h: aiming for that A too!

Quick Reply

Latest