A level , psychology memory Watch

1_Zainn_
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
What are the typical essays question for factors affecting eyewitness testimony misleading information,including leading question and post event discussion anxiety.

Like for example for the msms, it outline and evaluate the msm, what is a typical 16 markers look like for the topic I mentioned above .

Please help I'm confuseeeeeeedddd
ohdearohdear
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It may be pretty likely that they will give us a stem (that little block of description before the actual question) and try and get us to link it to the topic. For example they could give a stem something like "Amy was just involved in a car crash. After she got out of her car, the people standing nearby were talking to her about what they had seen." Discuss how Post Event Dicussion may affect Amy's memories of what happened (12 marks). In this case you would need to get your AO1 marks by briefly explaining PED and then your AO2 marks by linking it back to the stem. Or you could just get a straight up "Evaluate research into eyewitness testimony"
ali99
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Recently did a question that had a scenario of a woman witnessing a crime, the stem suggested she had leading questions, anxiety and post event discussion and then it was a 16 marker on the factors that can influence eyewitness testimony referring to evidence e.g. loftus and palmer and the scenario
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19
  • University of Portsmouth
    Postgraduate and Part-Time Open Evenings Postgraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19
  • Middlesex University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (166)
18.55%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (91)
10.17%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (148)
16.54%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (131)
14.64%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (85)
9.5%
How can I be the best version of myself? (274)
30.61%

Watched Threads