1_Zainn_
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
What are the typical essays question for factors affecting eyewitness testimony misleading information,including leading question and post event discussion anxiety.

Like for example for the msms, it outline and evaluate the msm, what is a typical 16 markers look like for the topic I mentioned above .

Please help I'm confuseeeeeeedddd
ohdearohdear
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It may be pretty likely that they will give us a stem (that little block of description before the actual question) and try and get us to link it to the topic. For example they could give a stem something like "Amy was just involved in a car crash. After she got out of her car, the people standing nearby were talking to her about what they had seen." Discuss how Post Event Dicussion may affect Amy's memories of what happened (12 marks). In this case you would need to get your AO1 marks by briefly explaining PED and then your AO2 marks by linking it back to the stem. Or you could just get a straight up "Evaluate research into eyewitness testimony"
ali99
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Recently did a question that had a scenario of a woman witnessing a crime, the stem suggested she had leading questions, anxiety and post event discussion and then it was a 16 marker on the factors that can influence eyewitness testimony referring to evidence e.g. loftus and palmer and the scenario
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (594)
33.98%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (727)
41.59%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (348)
19.91%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (79)
4.52%

Watched Threads