The Student Room Group

what was this programme called ??

It was on tv maybe 5 years ago. It was American and about this teenage boy who was really unlucky and then he got a guardian angel who was trying to earn his wings and they had to keep it a secret and pretend it was his cousin. He had a crush on the smart magazine editor there was also a popular blonde girl and a weird boy named alex . It might have been called something to do with wing ?
Thankyou ! It's just annoying me so much not being able to remember haha
Reply 1
Original post by ruthmckay00
It was on tv maybe 5 years ago. It was American and about this teenage boy who was really unlucky and then he got a guardian angel who was trying to earn his wings and they had to keep it a secret and pretend it was his cousin. He had a crush on the smart magazine editor there was also a popular blonde girl and a weird boy named alex . It might have been called something to do with wing ?

It was on CBBC, right?

It definitely had something to do with wing :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2

Wingin' it

Posted from TSR Mobile

there used to be one in the 90s called teen angel that sounds a lot like that but aint seen it in over 17 years.
Yeah, it was called "Wingin' It"

AHAHAHAHAHA KYX WATCHES 4 YEAR OLD'S SHOWS..... same
And apparently it was actually a Canadian show.
Reply 7
Original post by RoyalSheepy
AHAHAHAHAHA KYX WATCHES 4 YEAR OLD'S SHOWS..... same

*used to

Posted from TSR Mobile

was class
Reply 9
Original post by RoyalSheepy
was class

CBBC was great back then.

Way back in 2007 to 2012 :moon:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone remember watching Raven?
Reply 11
Original post by sivthasan

Let the challenge begin...

Now!

Posted from TSR Mobile

The guy from raven is now playing a super camp bartender in river city haha
Reply 13
Any one remember:

Trapped
Bear behaving badly
Tracy beaker
Shaun the sheep
Arthur

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kyx
Any one remember:

Trapped
Bear behaving badly
Tracy beaker
Shaun the sheep
Arthur

Posted from TSR Mobile

I watched all of them of course. You forgot to mention MI-High, one of my all-time favourites.
Original post by Kyx
Any one remember:

Trapped
Bear behaving badly
Tracy beaker
Shaun the sheep
Arthur

Posted from TSR Mobile

All this nostalgia ohmygod. Trapped and Raven were INCREDIBLE. I always remember watching Tracy Beaker at 7:40am every morning before school, and Arthur was just amazing (low-key never rlly liked Shaun the Sheep, too... quiet)
Reply 16
I watched all of them of course. You forgot to mention MI-High, one of my all-time favourites.

Of course :smile: MI High

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest