The Student Room Group

Does Anyone Go For Secret Menu Items?

Everytime I have been to starbucks, I always go for their secret menu frappucinos as they are soo much better than normal ones I find.

Does anyone else go for secret menu items from any random place?

feel free to share and remember, no discrimination and trolling on this thread.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by quasa
Everytime I have been to starbucks, I always go for their secret menu frappucinos as they are soo much better than normal ones I find.

Starbucks is rubbish, Costa is the real deal.
Original post by RoyalSheepy
Starbucks is rubbish, Costa is the real deal.

cost iced drinks are decent but they havent got secret menu items afaik (unless theyre super secret)
Original post by quasa
cost iced drinks are decent but they havent got secret menu items afaik (unless theyre super secret)

They're super secret... don't tell anyone though. The iced drinks are heavenly.
They're super secret... don't tell anyone though. The iced drinks are heavenly.

love their mango ones + strawberries and cream.

if you ever go to starbucks, try their captai ncrunch frap. think costa strawberries and cream but on steroids
Reply 5
Sometimes I get the McDonald's cheeseburger with no buns, no no meat and no cheese. Recently my favourite has been the vanilla cappuccino with no coffee
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by quasa
love their mango ones + strawberries and cream.

if you ever go to starbucks, try their captai ncrunch frap. think costa strawberries and cream but on steroids

Also Costa's caramel hot chocolates are soooooooo good :biggrin:

Starbucks is ages away from me :frown:
Yasss
Also Costa's caramel hot chocolates are soooooooo good :biggrin:

Starbucks is ages away from me :frown:

the caramel hot chocs veggie friendly?
Original post by quasa
the caramel hot chocs veggie friendly?

I think if you ask for Soya milk in it, then it is... I'm not sure though.
I think if you ask for Soya milk in it, then it is... I'm not sure though.

fair enough ( I used to get costa with caramel sauce in it - is their caramel hot choc the same or different to that?)
Original post by quasa
fair enough ( I used to get costa with caramel sauce in it - is their caramel hot choc the same or different to that?)

I'm not so sure how they do it, but it's sooo good! :biggrin: best hot chocolate ever ngl, you gotta try it!
I used to order from the secret menu at Starbucks when I was fourteen and wanted to be American. Other than that, no.
Yes at Starbucks alllll the time hahahaha...
Sorry for being incredibaly stupid, but how do you know what's on the secret menu to order if it's a secret?! I'm totally not getting it...!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Potato456
Sorry for being incredibaly stupid, but how do you know what's on the secret menu to order if it's a secret?! I'm totally not getting it...!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Web. Staff knows about the stuff.its just that they don't advertise it
Original post by Potato456

Posted from TSR Mobile

The 'secret menu' doesn't exist. You can customise your drink (have different syrups etc.) and people unconnected with Starbucks sometimes have a custom drink and then give in a 'secret menu' name. But there isn't a secret menu.
Original post by quasa

There are secret menu items? x How do you find them? xx :redface:
Original post by abc_123_

^^ yeah??? Does anyone have some Starbucks/Costa secret menu items they'd share?
Original post by Pastelx
^^ yeah??? Does anyone have some Starbucks/Costa secret menu items they'd share?

Original post by abc_123_

Ze web. Costa doesn't do secret menu sadly, but Starbucks you just go on a secret menu website and show the recipe to the barista.

Quick Reply

Latest