What are signs that you're attractive as a guy? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
What are common signs that random girls have interest in you or they find you attractive? I'm a university student but I rarely go to clubs because of other commitments

Thanks
ChickenMadness
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
they wanna shag you
Hirsty97
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Look at how attractive the girls you've dated in the past where
feministy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
The mirror likes you
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ChickenMadness)
they wanna shag you
Yes. What are the signs that girls are sexually attracted
Asha_19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by feministy)
The mirror likes you
:toofunny:I'm done:toofunny::toofunny:
Asha_19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
What are common signs that random girls have interest in you or they find you attractive? I'm a university student but I rarely go to clubs because of other commitments

Thanks
She'll keep looking at you and if the girl is confident enough she will approach you herself.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Asha_19)
She'll keep looking at you and if the girl is confident enough she will approach you herself.
How much of a sure signs is eye contact implying atttaction? Will the girls smile at you or do girls get shy/intimidated to smile if they dont know you?
Anonymous #1
How much of a sure sign*
Asha_19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
How much of a sure signs is eye contact implying atttaction? Will the girls smile at you or do girls get shy/intimidated to smile if they dont know you?
It really depends on the girl to be fair. Not all girls are confident. Some girls will smile, other will shy away. Some girls are insecure some girls are stuck up.
Anonymous #1
It really depends on the girl to be fair. Not all girls are confident. Some girls will smile, other will shy away. Some girls are insecure some girls are stuck up.
What would you do?
username1726117
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm not, therefore no signs.
Asha_19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What would you do?
I'm not a shy person. When I saw my boyfriend for the first time I kept looking at him and he approached me and from there we spoke.
Anonymous #1
I'm not a shy person. When I saw my boyfriend for the first time I kept looking at him and he approached me and from there we spoke.
Oh ok did either of you smile when you were checking each other out or did he get the msg from the repeated looks?
Asha_19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Oh ok did either of you smile when you were checking each other out or did he get the msg from the repeated looks?
Nope. it was just eye contact gazing deeply and then playing with my phone and eyes back on him When a relationship progresses the message is passed automatically.
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Lots of matches on Tinder.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago

Thanks
If a girl(s) like you then they'll make more of an effort to be around you, within close proximity in the hope that you'll notice and approach them. Most girls won't approach you, there will be many who will be too shy to even do anything to show that they like you which is a real in in the ass if you ask me. Other than that they'll make an effort to talk to you, they'll definitely glance at you often and even giggle with their friends (lol) with something about you.

As a guy your going to have to do most of the work (as is the case in pretty much everything for guys). So work on your confidence it is and issue and go get them bishes. :wink2:
Allie4
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Girls will show their interest
We don't play hard to get when it comes to a hot guy, they will check him out or even go over to talk to him
shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Allie4)
Girls will show their interest
We don't play hard to get when it comes to a hot guy, they will check him out or even go over to talk to him
Pretty much this. Can confirm. Although sometimes I feel intimidated by this behaviour if it is over the top
mrqasim
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
When they literally tell you that you're attractive.. What else do you need to look for
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

Are cats selfish

Yes (70)
57.38%
No (52)
42.62%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed