The Student Room Group

Why did he kiss me and flirt with me but treats me like a douche bag now

Me and this boy (btw were still in school leaving soon) had kissed last June, he had been really flirty and everything and it hadn't happened in the first time meeting him. He had told me not to tell anyone. Recently for past few months since after June, he had been treating me badly kicking me , punching me and even wanting to fight me I don't understand why he would possibly hate me so much. We were never in a relationship but I feel that maybe I had done something to him, why would he possibly change?
Original post by G-meg'z
Me and this boy (btw were still in school leaving soon) had kissed last June, he had been really flirty and everything and it hadn't happened in the first time meeting him. He had told me not to tell anyone. Recently for past few months since after June, he had been treating me badly kicking me , punching me and even wanting to fight me I don't understand why he would possibly hate me so much. We were never in a relationship but I feel that maybe I had done something to him, why would he possibly change?

Are you M or F?
Just stay away from him. People change. Hes decided he doesnt ike you any more. People are like that, there doesnt have to be much logic, but by all means carry on wasting your time.
Original post by G-meg'z

If you're being bullied and attacked, report him to your school
I he's hurting you, you need to tell someone. No matter what you could have done (which I'm sure you haven't) he has no right to hurt you like that. As for why he's doing it: the only way you can find that out is by asking him. Tbh though I think you're better off just moving on. He's clearly not worth your attention and you're worth much more than this.

Please tell someone about the kicking, punching and fighting. It sounds like you could get seriously hurt. Don't let him do this to you. I'm sure your school will deal with it correctly.
Original post by G-meg'z

Two possibilities: either he hasn't changed and he has just learned how to be a player and has started to develop an ability to abuse. (I don't believe this btw).

Alternately, if the physical contact is light, then it may well be an extension of flirting- trying to elicit a reaction from you.

He sounds somewhat immature and a third possibility is perhaps he's taking stick from his peers and rather than defending you, is demonstrating to his friends that you mean nothing to him.

Challenge him, tell him you like him but not his excessive physical attention seeking. If he is interested in you he needs to desist or you will conclude he is an immature dick where his behaviour will be considered an assault and you will take action by reporting him.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending