The Student Room Group

Stop reading this and revise ! ! !

You're probably wondering why I'm making this thread? Simply to remind you lazy, procrastinating kings and queens (and yes that goes for me too) to stop going on your phones and revise!! You'll be seeing your grades on results day.... which is in 96 days ... say hi to them for me if they're good :smile:
Original post by thefreakoffreaks
You're probably wondering why I'm making this thread? Simply to remind you lazy, procrastinating kings and queens (and yes that goes for me too) to stop going on your phones and revise!! You'll be seeing your grades on results day.... which is in 96 days ... say hi to them for me if they're good :smile:

Well...I cant now. Its midnight.
Original post by galingo
Well...I cant now. Its midnight.

I revise midnight and well many others
Reply 3

This is hypocritical.
it's eighteen minutes past midnight, please cut me some slack
Reply 5
revision is for noobs
im toooooooooooooooooooooooo lazy u dont understand
Original post by The Admiral
This is hypocritical.

I'm simply taking a break to guide all students in this dreadful month :tongue:
Reply 8
I'm simply taking a break to guide all students in this dreadful month :tongue:

Of course you are...
I revise midnight and well many others

What about sleep and waking up early?
Original post by galingo
What about sleep and waking up early?

I revise best at night time and I wake up late so it's no problem. But to be honest, sleep is of the least priority to all students this month :erm:
don't tell me what to do! :angry:

Spoiler

How thoughtful of you.
Original post by _gcx
How thoughtful of you.

Oh, stop! I can't accept all the praise here. Truly, it is your determination and preservation that will lead you to succeed
I revise best at night time and I wake up late so it's no problem. But to be honest, sleep is of the least priority to all students this month :erm:

Sleep is pretty important for students though. It plays a huge role in memory consolidation and learning new information.
im alright thanks, just finished robotics and flexible manufacturing systems and been revising art movements and other things all day so i think sleep is earned tbh lol
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
Sleep is pretty important for students though. It plays a huge role in memory consolidation and learning new information.

You're right. Which is why they stay up late or wake up really early to revise or do all nighters.

Quick Reply

Latest