The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL conditional offer not met

anyone still get in without meeting their conditional offer?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by CHRSXZY
anyone still get in without meeting their conditional offer?

Places will first go to those who meet their conditional offer.

If there then places left they may allocate them to candidates who either got the grades, but not n the subjects specified or people who fell one grade below.

If there are any places after that they may then look at people with 2 grades below offer or they may decide to go though clearing.

It depends on what happens in any given year and decisions made by each department. If you fall short then contact the uni to see if they will consider you, they may or may not. I'd expect one grade below you stand a chance.

Its better just to get your grades.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Places will first go to those who meet their conditional offer.

If there then places left they may allocate them to candidates who either got the grades, but not n the subjects specified or people who fell one grade below.

If there are any places after that they may then look at people with 2 grades below offer or they may decide to go though clearing.

It depends on what happens in any given year and decisions made by each department. If you fall short then contact the uni to see if they will consider you, they may or may not. I'd expect one grade below you stand a chance.

Its better just to get your grades.

They need 85% overall with 4U math 85%. (Canadian Secondary School Education system) However, I got 83 in maths, 90% average overall. Do you think they will still accept me?
Original post by CHRSXZY
They need 85% overall with 4U math 85%. (Canadian Secondary School Education system) However, I got 83 in maths, 90% average overall. Do you think they will still accept me?

Ask them. Im not them. You have nothing to lose.

Quick Reply

Latest