The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ozzyoscy
I've literally just said looks, money etc. don't matter and you're calling me negative.

Wow you're a negative one.

And I am not your God. I forsake you.

Looks does matter, its called natural selection.
Original post by ckfeister
Looks does matter, its called natural selection.

Unless the person is repulsive, love can make someone physically attractive.

Heck even if you just wanna bang, looks aren't always the decider.

Also I don't think you know what natural selection is... being ugly wouldn't stop someone surviving in their environment...
(edited 6 years ago)
Unless the person is repulsive, love can make someone physically attractive.

Heck even if you just wanna bang, looks aren't always the decider.

Also I don't think you know what natural selection is... being ugly wouldn't stop someone surviving in their environment...

Natural selection isn't just looks but its included, meaning looks matter.
depends, is he going to spend any of his salary on me?
Natural selection isn't just looks but its included, meaning looks matter.

I don't think you know what natural selection is... being ugly wouldn't stop someone surviving in their environment... also natural selection has nothing to do with whether you personally become attracted to someone...
Original post by Anonymous
Average looking (5-6/10)
Very nice
Down to earth, easy to get along with
Privately educated
Will be on 6 figure salary within the next couple of years
Very gentlemanly

Does he sound like a catch ?

To me, private education and 6 figure salaries mean sh*t.
Down to earth, easy to get along with, gentlemanly and a nice person, that is someone who is attractive.
Looks, money and education does not win over a persons personality.
look up the differences between the lover and the provider male my friend.
I don't think you know what natural selection is... being ugly wouldn't stop someone surviving in their environment... also natural selection has nothing to do with whether you personally become attracted to someone...

Natural selection is adaption to the enviromental on whats best, they wouldn't want a fat person because it makes them look lazy, I won't say more because I'm sure political correctness will come in from TSR people but is reality.
Natural selection is adaption to the enviromental on whats best, they wouldn't want a fat person because it makes them look lazy, I won't say more because I'm sure political correctness will come in from TSR people but is reality.

None of what you said has any truth in it, where did all that come from?
None of what you said has any truth in it, where did all that come from?

One question, are you chubby? Your rejecting it like if it includes you.
Down to earth, a gentleman, and a nice person. Yes! And girls will deny that money is important, it is but not to the point where the guy has to be so ****ing rich, just to the point where treats can be given and dates etc. But this works both ways :smile:

The private education part doesn't really matter unless this changes you as a person? Which it doesn't, as you haven't said this.
One question, are you chubby? Your rejecting it like if it includes you.

You talk with this weird disconnect from reality and 90% English, like you're not all there in the head...
You talk with this weird disconnect from reality and 90% English, like you're not all there in the head...

Darwin's Theory of Evolution by Natural Selection. More individuals are produced each generation that can survive. Phenotypic variation exists among individuals and the variation is heritable. Those individuals with heritable traits better suited to the environment will survive.
https://www.ndsu.edu/pubweb/~mcclean/plsc431/popgen/popgen5.htm

Fat people in the enviroment will find it harder because they are more lazy and could have genetic problems that could spread into their family, which they wouldn't want because there is no cure yet so they are not suited for the enviroment to survive, less reproductive than.

Its correct if you like it or not.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
Average looking (5-6/10)
Very nice
Down to earth, easy to get along with
Privately educated
Will be on 6 figure salary within the next couple of years
Very gentlemanly

Does he sound like a catch ?

On the surface, he seems decent. But I'd want to meet him a couple of times before I started calling him my bf.

Very gentlemanly - turn off, sort of thing a virgin would say to describe themselves

Dead :toofunny: Very Elliott Rogers-esque.
Darwin's Theory of Evolution by Natural Selection. More individuals are produced each generation that can survive. Phenotypic variation exists among individuals and the variation is heritable. Those individuals with heritable traits better suited to the environment will survive.
https://www.ndsu.edu/pubweb/~mcclean/plsc431/popgen/popgen5.htm

Fat people in the enviroment will find it harder because they are more lazy and could have genetic problems that could spread into their family, which they wouldn't want because there is no cure yet so they are not suited for the enviroment to survive, less reproductive than.

Its correct if you like it or not.

Well whaddya know, I was right all along.

I'm not sure why you're telling me its definition when I already knew it, hence me correcting you.
You simply said things that are positive about you, so people can tell you what you hear. This is not the full image- you're just fishing for compliments and trying to boost your own ego from the social approval of strangers online.
Well whaddya know, I was right all along.

I'm not sure why you're telling me its definition when I already knew it, hence me correcting you.

How am I wrong about the fat person example that you are saying I'm saying wrong than?
How am I wrong about the fat person example that you are saying I'm saying wrong than?

Important question: Is English your first language?
Important question: Is English your first language?

yes and i could care less if my grammar is bad on the internet, look at my avatar, thats how much i care, also I was correct than eh?

Latest

Trending

Trending