The Student Room Group

Tampon trouble

Hey girls,So i have been trying to wear tampons for years! But i can either feel them moving when i sit down or they physically dont come out of the aplicator even though i am pushing like ****. I am not a virgin but i do know i have a tight vagina. It cant be that i am not going deep enough because i can physically feel it pushing agianst my insides, and i could have sworn i am angling it right. I have heavy periods so the whole lube thing would not do anything. Does anyone have any tips? I have used up a whole box on this cycle trying 😂😭.
Reply 1
Original post by Emneedshelp
Hey girls,So i have been trying to wear tampons for years! But i can either feel them moving when i sit down or they physically dont come out of the aplicator even though i am pushing like ****. I am not a virgin but i do know i have a tight vagina. It cant be that i am not going deep enough because i can physically feel it pushing agianst my insides, and i could have sworn i am angling it right. I have heavy periods so the whole lube thing would not do anything. Does anyone have any tips? I have used up a whole box on this cycle trying 😂😭.

I had the same issue when starting to use tampons myself. All I can suggest from my experience is to keep trying different angles and such. You've said you think you're angling it 'right' but really, it differs for everybody. If you can't insert it sitting down, try standing, or with one foot on the toilet seat etc. If you've had sex and something was inserted in that instance then it is possible for a tampon to be inserted!! Just keep trying!!!
Original post by Emneedshelp

Hey, I had trouble for years! This may sound crude but I was regularly participating in sexual activity so I loosened up a bit. This allowed me to feel slightly more comfortable when inserting a tampon. Something you should know is that when inserting a tampon it never fully feels comfortable!! At the start and end of my cycle I can feel it up against my sides, and the same happens when I go in at the wrong angle! Try and relax when doing it.
I have to fully insert the applicator. The tampon gets stuck and uncomfortable if I don't completely insert the applicator. Maybe you are but if you don't try that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending