Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm still awaiting mine in the post. I was told i would recieve it in 2 days, no sign yet. Has anyone got theirs yet? Also what information does it give you?/ What does it say?

I feel nervous about leaving home and taking on the world on my own, anyone else feel this way?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hyvry1)
    I'm still awaiting mine in the post. I was told i would recieve it in 2 days, no sign yet. Has anyone got theirs yet? Also what information does it give you?/ What does it say?

I feel nervous about leaving home and taking on the world on my own, anyone else feel this way?
    I received myn on Friday. All it says is your place has been confirmed (if you made your grades) and then asks you to tick and sign as to whether you are taking up your place or not.

ReputationRep:
    I had my results delayed because of aggregation, so only got part of them on the Thursday and had to call up the Uni to say what they were with my as-levels added to my a2-levels to check that they would accept me (i got 240 UCAS points), they said i had made it onto the course and they would send me a confirmation letter. I assume the letter goes:

Dear Mr qwerty
    We can confirm you place on your course for aerospace engineering at Surrey university. Please confirm your place by ticking this box.

Signed: qwerty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imagashead)
    I received myn on Friday. All it says is your place has been confirmed (if you made your grades) and then asks you to tick and sign as to whether you are taking up your place or not.
    Yeh I got mine on friday too - first thing in the morning. I was thinking that they must have timed it well so I didn't get it before my results! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I got mine on Friday and it really is just a matter of tick this box and send it to your university. None of my friend have got theirs yet so don't worry.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the help in my query!

ReputationRep:
    I got mine on saturday so don't worry I'm sure it'll come soon. Did you miss your offer but still get in cause that might mean it would take longer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by louiseh)
    I got mine on saturday so don't worry I'm sure it'll come soon. Did you miss your offer but still get in cause that might mean it would take longer.
    Yep, i expect it will arrive tomorrow (Monday 23rd).

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 22, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.