The Student Room Group

Is it weird that I don't like having a big bum?

I have a big bum and small waist and 34C boobs. I literally hate having a big bum, people compliment me on my body but I really hate it. I just feel fat and I personally don't like how it looks.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I have a big bum and small waist and 34C boobs. I literally hate having a big bum, people compliment me on my body but I really hate it. I just feel fat and I personally don't like how it looks.

Not at all weird, it's entirely personal.
Can I have it?
Original post by l'etranger
Can I have it?

you beat me to it :frown:

This is me..... omg I don't even like wearing stuff and my bum pops out. I don't like people looking at it.
It's okay girl. Let it move.
They're so many girls out there who would want it.
Nope, not weird
Okay. Go to the gym and lose some weight then?
dem omega-3 fats.
Reply 8
I know full well you're loving the compliments.
Omg I legit am exactly the same size as you. I hate having a big butt and I have been told before that my butt is too big. I feel fat too, it doesn't help that I'm a dancer and everyone else is super tiny and has no figure.
Original post by Fermion.

Maybe she doesn't need to lose weight?
She has a small waist, so obviously doesn't carry fat on her stomach area.
No its not weird at all
Is no one going to make a Friends reference?
Original post by Fermion.

Savage!

As I guy I can say that most guys like a nice meaty bum on a woman. I have a bigger ass than most of my friends (guys) and I've had girls spank me before as well. So it works both ways.

A big ass is better than no ass. :wink:

Love it, don't hate it.

Embrace it you seem to have a curvy body type we come in all different shapes and sizes I don't know what you look like, but you're probably not as big as you think.
Reply 16
same. all my fat goes to my bum. always feel like i'm being stared at, so makes me uncomfortable in public. i usually wear a jacket or shirt that covers up at least the top part
I'm similar except I'm a 32c
But honestly booty is life
Booty is love

I love showing off the booty
:lol:
Child bearing hips. :sexface:
Original post by stefano865
Child bearing hips. :sexface:

This

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending