The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Twin Room - Looking for someone to share with?

I'm looking for someone to share a Twin room with on College Lane campus, preferably studying media (Animation, Games Art, SFX ect) female only. Was originally sharing with a friend from college, but they sadly didn't make it past the interview stages and with my financial situation I can only afford shared even with support from student finance. I've got an unconditional offer for games art and design and would like to share with someone that shares an interest in films, television and gaming, I'm happy to share with anyone of any ethnic background, religion, race or sexuality :smile:
Some Information about myself:
Female
19 years
Interests- Films & Television, Gaming, Theme Parks, Drawing, Reading, Musicals, Cosplay.
Films- Anything animated, Disney, Marvel, Sci-fi.
Tv shows - Stranger Things, Game of Thrones, Samurai jack, Adventure time, Steven universe, Bob's Burgers, Bojack Horseman.
Music Taste - Gorillaz, Daft Punk, Paramore, Coldplay, Soundtracks.
Video Games - The Last of Us, The Last Guardian, Overwatch, Horizon Zero Dawn, Mario Kart, Pokemon.
You'll be pleased to know that I don't snore or sleepwalk lol, I'm a pretty laidback person and would really like to find someone that I can feel comfortable around for my first year. This will also be my first time sharing.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Cherish Watson
I'm looking for someone to share a Twin room with on College Lane campus, preferably studying media (Animation, Games Art, SFX ect) female only. Was originally sharing with a friend from college, but they sadly didn't make it past the interview stages and with my financial situation I can only afford shared even with support from student finance. I've got an unconditional offer for games art and design and would like to share with someone that shares an interest in films, television and gaming, I'm happy to share with anyone of any ethnic background, religion race or sexuality :smile:
Some Information about myself:
Female
19 years
Interests- Films & Television, Gaming, Theme Parks, Drawing, Reading, Musicals, Cosplay.
Films- Anything animated, Disney, Marvel, Sci-fi.
Tv shows - Stranger Things, Game of Thrones, Samurai jack, Adventure time, Steven universe, Bob's Burgers, Bojack Horseman.
Music Taste - Gorillaz, Daft Punk, Paramore, Coldplay, Soundtracks.
Video Games - The Last of Us, The Last Guardian, Overwatch, Horizon Zero Dawn, Mario Kart, Pokemon.
You'll be pleased to know that I don't snore or sleepwalk lol, I'm a pretty laidback person and would really like to find someone that I can feel comfortable around for my first year.This will be my first time sharing with anyone and also a first for moving away from home so I'm pretty apprehensive about all of this.

HI!
You don't say which uni
Good luck, it will be fine!
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Is this a twin room on campus accomodation?

I didnt know u can choose anyone who you want to live with.

???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending