I hope all of you are doing well.
1) How's your revision going for Paper 1?
2) Have you got any ideas what would come up on the paper?
3) How do you revise for essay? (12marker)
Thanks in advance x
Turn on thread page Beta
AQA AS Psychology - 15th May 2017 watch
- Thread Starter
Last edited by dina.yasmin; 13-05-2017 at 13:11.
- 13-05-2017 13:09
- 13-05-2017 16:05
memory - theories of forgetting, EWT and multistore model may come
for attachment - maybe influence on adulthood or father figure
and for social influence - maybe resistance
you can never be sure so just revise everything, relying heavily on predictions isnt too good! good luck<3
- 13-05-2017 17:03
In short topics which have made no appearance so far are:
- Types of conformity
- Explanations of conformity
- Conformity to social roles as investigated by Zimbardo
- Explanations of obedience
- The dispositional explanation for obedience (authoritarian personality)
- Explanations of resistance to social influence
- The role of social influence processes in social change
- Explanations for forgetting
- Factors affecting the accuracy of eyewitness testimony
- Caregiver-infant interactions in humans (reciprocity and interactional synchrony)
- Stages of attachment (Schaffer)
- Multiple attachments and the role of the father
- Explanations of attachment: Learning theory
- Explanations of attachment: Bowlby’s monotropic theory
- Types of attachment (secure, insecure, avoidant)
- Cultural variations in attachment
- Bowlby’s theory of maternal deprivation
- The influence of early attachment on childhood and adult relationships (internal working model)
These are topics that didn't come up last year so likely to come up this year.
- 15-05-2017 09:04
Good luck for today everyone!