JosephCiderBwoy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hey guys our school broke up yesterday and we spent lessons 4 & 5 signing shirts and watching cringe-worthy but emotional leavers videos. Did anyone else's leavers day happen yesterday (More specifically Friday 11th May 2017)? However though, we return on Monday and some question the point of this. Well I think it's because it was the last time we would, as a year group, be altogether for one last time. Omg I have some hilarious pics of my friends. It was cool
Now the RS exam is on Monday, which I don't do, but my French AQA Exam and OCR Biology Exam are on Tuesday. Wish me luck!
Btw we all had a leavers party too, with the majority of people SMASHED off their heads from alcohol. It was quite unusual lol. I had one drink, and I planned not to become drunk.
Some of u may thing why the **** do we care about this thread? Well it's a slightly weird time, I'd say, and so comment down below
hanaxogrunge
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
well i had mine on Thursday, but yeah i cried a lot
DeepInTheMeadow
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Our isn't for a couple of weeks...should be interesting.
liam12345677
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
We had leavers in 3rd/4th lesson. We had people voted 'best couple', 'most likely to win a nobel prize', that kinda thing, plus some people did some performances - one guy played mr brightside on the drums which was ****ing lit. Then we saw year 7/year 11 comparison photos of everyone in the year, which almost made me cry, although for some reason when we left the assembly hall to go home, I was fine. Probably because I'm actually coming back to my school for sixth form, plus we would be seeing each other during revision sessions in exams anyway lol.
_gcx
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
No. Unfortunately, I cannot be absent either.
haseebj49
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by JosephCiderBwoy)
Hey guys our school broke up yesterday and we spent lessons 4 & 5 signing shirts and watching cringe-worthy but emotional leavers videos. Did anyone else's leavers day happen yesterday (More specifically Friday 11th May 2017)? However though, we return on Monday and some question the point of this. Well I think it's because it was the last time we would, as a year group, be altogether for one last time. Omg I have some hilarious pics of my friends. It was cool
Now the RS exam is on Monday, which I don't do, but my French AQA Exam and OCR Biology Exam are on Tuesday. Wish me luck!
Btw we all had a leavers party too, with the majority of people SMASHED off their heads from alcohol. It was quite unusual lol. I had one drink, and I planned not to become drunk.
Some of u may thing why the **** do we care about this thread? Well it's a slightly weird time, I'd say, and so comment down below
We broke up from school on Friday too. The school told us specifically not to sign shirts until lunch and after the leaver's assembly, but obviously, no one listened. Some people (like me) ran out of space on our shirts so people started signing on our faces and arms which meant I got funny looks from others when I was walking home.
username2777284
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
We don't leave until mid-June
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (163)
14.54%
I'm not sure (51)
4.55%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (330)
29.44%
I have already dropped out (33)
2.94%
I'm not a current university student (544)
48.53%

Watched Threads