Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Sorry for the late reply! It went really well thank you it’s quite laid back and there was only 5 of us in the group. We did 2 small activities and the presentation went on for about an hour and a half. The individual interviews where only about 10 minutes or so. Good luck for when you have yours! X
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CPullinger)
    Sorry for the late reply! It went really well thank you it’s quite laid back and there was only 5 of us in the group. We did 2 small activities and the presentation went on for about an hour and a half. The individual interviews where only about 10 minutes or so. Good luck for when you have yours! X
    Thank you for posting this. I have mine in a few weeks and this is very reassuring 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bethanynatalia)
    Hi ladies, I’ve just pressed submit on an application to start this September part time. I’m so so hoping I get accepted on to the course. Any interview tips? Also have any of you applied for student finance? I rung them and they said I’m eligible for full funding has anyone else had this?
    Hi, I'm planning to do this, assuming they i get offered a place 😬

ReputationRep:
    Hi, again I know this is an old thread but as a previous poster mentioned, there's not much info available online. I've enquired about starting this course in September (full time). I'm based in Nottingham. However I've been doing some research on possible vacancies outside of NCT. I'm struggling to find any paid roles. I'd like to take the breastfeeding route in yr2. Also, in regards to funding, I read on an old thread that NCT have been known to fund the course. Has anyone had any experience with this?

ReputationRep:
    Hello - I'll be attending my interview Monday? Can I ask you all how this went - was it manageable? Was it how you thought it would be? Any advice?TY

ReputationRep:
    Hello - I'll be attending my interview Monday? Can I ask you all how this went - was it manageable? Was it how you thought it would be? Any advice?TY

ReputationRep:
    Hi, the interview is very relaxed. Its just as previously said, a bit of info about whst the course content is, some light group work, then the interviews. I start September so i cant comment of how manageable it is. However I'm doing the part time option as i have three young children so i truly hope it is manageable 😊

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have my interview on July 5th.Has anyone founf out whether we can claim tuition fee and maintenance loans if we already have a degree?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.