ymcfarlane
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hey, is anyone doing the unit one (Foundations) resit this year? If so, what do you think will come up for the Utilitarianism question? I hope its key features and not strength or weaknesses...
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.

Just quoting in Danny Dorito so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:
Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Danny Dorito)
x
harveerrothar10
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
How did people answer the cosmological argument question?
rockabye
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Anyone do the evil and suffering or design argument questions? Found the evil and suffering one good as it asked for one solution but I never gave any strengths or weaknesses for it, I did this in part ii which I feel as though I shouldn't have :/
harveerrothar10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by rockabye)
Anyone do the evil and suffering or design argument questions? Found the evil and suffering one good as it asked for one solution but I never gave any strengths or weaknesses for it, I did this in part ii which I feel as though I shouldn't have :/
I did the evil and suffering question. I wasnt a fan of the AO2 as well, tried to link back to the question but felt i could have written better
cmoss1998
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by harveerrothar10)
I did the evil and suffering question. I wasnt a fan of the AO2 as well, tried to link back to the question but felt i could have written better
Hey! Did the same questions as you! what content did you put for the problem of evil response???????
harveerrothar10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by cmoss1998)
Hey! Did the same questions as you! what content did you put for the problem of evil response???????
Hi! I spoke about Epicuruen , Hume ans JL Mackie. Then a bit about Aquinas and Mitchell! I tried to link to the question the whole time, hopefully i did ok. What about you?
cmoss1998
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi! I spoke about Epicuruen , Hume ans JL Mackie. Then a bit about Aquinas and Mitchell! I tried to link to the question the whole time, hopefully i did ok. What about you?
Same just abouts but talked about Mary Baker Eddy, do you think we could have written about either Augustine's or Iranaus' theodicy? and wasn't only one solution??????
harveerrothar10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by cmoss1998)
Same just abouts but talked about Mary Baker Eddy, do you think we could have written about either Augustine's or Iranaus' theodicy? and wasn't only one solution??????
Yeah im sure you could have done either. I spoke about Augustines' in AO1
cmoss1998
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yeah im sure you could have done either. I spoke about Augustines' in AO1
PHEWWWW! Me to what did you talk about, any quotes
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (225)
46.78%
Take exams next summer (67)
13.93%
Change uni choice through clearing (107)
22.25%
Apply to uni next year instead (50)
10.4%
I'm not applying to university (32)
6.65%

Watched Threads