Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, is anyone doing the unit one (Foundations) resit this year? If so, what do you think will come up for the Utilitarianism question? I hope its key features and not strength or weaknesses...
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.

Just quoting in Danny Dorito so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    (Original post by Danny Dorito)
    x

ReputationRep:
    How did people answer the cosmological argument question?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone do the evil and suffering or design argument questions? Found the evil and suffering one good as it asked for one solution but I never gave any strengths or weaknesses for it, I did this in part ii which I feel as though I shouldn't have :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockabye)
    Anyone do the evil and suffering or design argument questions? Found the evil and suffering one good as it asked for one solution but I never gave any strengths or weaknesses for it, I did this in part ii which I feel as though I shouldn't have :/
    I did the evil and suffering question. I wasnt a fan of the AO2 as well, tried to link back to the question but felt i could have written better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harveerrothar10)
    I did the evil and suffering question. I wasnt a fan of the AO2 as well, tried to link back to the question but felt i could have written better
    Hey! Did the same questions as you! what content did you put for the problem of evil response???????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cmoss1998)
    Hey! Did the same questions as you! what content did you put for the problem of evil response???????
    Hi! I spoke about Epicuruen , Hume ans JL Mackie. Then a bit about Aquinas and Mitchell! I tried to link to the question the whole time, hopefully i did ok. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I spoke about Epicuruen , Hume ans JL Mackie. Then a bit about Aquinas and Mitchell! I tried to link to the question the whole time, hopefully i did ok. What about you?
    Same just abouts but talked about Mary Baker Eddy, do you think we could have written about either Augustine's or Iranaus' theodicy? and wasn't only one solution??????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cmoss1998)
    Same just abouts but talked about Mary Baker Eddy, do you think we could have written about either Augustine's or Iranaus' theodicy? and wasn't only one solution??????
    Yeah im sure you could have done either. I spoke about Augustines' in AO1

ReputationRep:
    Yeah im sure you could have done either. I spoke about Augustines' in AO1
    PHEWWWW! Me to what did you talk about, any quotes

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 21, 2017

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.