SKL10190
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi, I will be a postgraduate student at Francis Close Hall campus. I have been allocated to Pittville Student Village though I did not apply for it. It is quite far from the campus and pricey, I am considering if I accept the offer or not. Could you guys give me some suggestions? I have searched on the internet and see there are lots of accommodation which is cheaper. Which one should I choose? Help, Please!! The offer will be due on Tuesday.

P.S. I am an international student and have not been to UK.
bethanywaters78
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I have a double bedroom available across the road from Francis close hall campus sharing with 2 other university students. Let me know if you'd be interested.
Rosie Williams
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If you are thinking about sharing a house with people there is a room available at 32 Couretenay Street, with 3 other girls, 2 of which are in third year and one going into second. Hopefully then it will be a lot quieter
University of Gloucestershire Official
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by SKL10190)
Hi, I will be a postgraduate student at Francis Close Hall campus. I have been allocated to Pittville Student Village though I did not apply for it. It is quite far from the campus and pricey, I am considering if I accept the offer or not. Could you guys give me some suggestions? I have searched on the internet and see there are lots of accommodation which is cheaper. Which one should I choose? Help, Please!! The offer will be due on Tuesday.

P.S. I am an international student and have not been to UK.
My name is Lesley and I work for the University of Gloucestershire. Firstly, let me assure you that FCH is within walking distance of the Pittville Student Village, and there is a bus that runs between all of the campuses, so it's really easy to get around. However, if you think you'd like to consider another place to stay, we have loads of accommodation available. We have some university approved housing which you can view on our dedicated website especially for University of Gloucestershire students: www.glosstudentpad.co.uk.

We also have a housing event for international students on Friday 15 September, where you can meet other international students looking for somewhere to live, and get advice on where to find your accommodation for the year. If you're interested in either of these options, I would recommend contacting our accommodation team, who have loads of useful advice and information. Their email address is [email protected]. I hope this is helpful, but do give me a shout if you have any more questions!
Mayavalmiki
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi there I'm interested, I'm looking for accomodstion in Cheltenham as il be studying at fch but they can only offer my accommodation at upper new quays which I don't like the idea of (45 mins from Cheltenham) , please get in touch! Maya
Mayavalmiki
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Rosie Williams)
If you are thinking about sharing a house with people there is a room available at 32 Couretenay Street, with 3 other girls, 2 of which are in third year and one going into second. Hopefully then it will be a lot quieter

Hi there I'm interested, I'm looking for accomodstion in Cheltenham as il be studying at fch but they can only offer my accommodation at upper new quays which I don't like the idea of (45 mins from Cheltenham) , please get in touch! Maya
Rosie Williams
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Mayavalmiki)
Hello i have just sent you a private message regarding the room i have available.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (11)
12.79%
I need help researching courses (7)
8.14%
I need help with filling out the application form (5)
5.81%
I need help with my personal statement (35)
40.7%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (22)
25.58%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.33%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (4)
4.65%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed