Proud to be British Watch

Nervously Shy.
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I am sick to death of people in this country saying how much they hate Britain. In my opinion Britain is the best country in the world and will return to being so once Brexit goes through.
Dameskorpion
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If Britain is the best country in the world then why need to change as brexit goes through?
Nervously Shy.
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dameskorpion)
If Britain is the best country in the world then why need to change as brexit goes through?
Our rules and regulations are controlled by brussells.
Dameskorpion
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Nervously Shy.)
Do you think the law will change tremendously after UK leaves EU?
And you think will change for better?
Nervously Shy.
Rep:
?
Do you think the law will change tremendously after UK leaves EU?
And you think will change for better?
Yes indeed I do.
BobBlobson
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The Anglo-Saxon and Celtic races are the best in the world.
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yes indeed I do.
Lol, it won't.
Nervously Shy.
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ciel.)
Lol, it won't.
We will see
Chichaldo
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
How many laws derived from rulings from the European Court of Justice or Europe in general can you name?

Eg. Human Rights, not so bad that one was it?

We make our laws, regulations, by-laws etc. in the Houses of Parliament and Commons, yes some are EU derived but tbh, they make logical sense and don't 'take away our sovereignty' or 'control us' indefinitely.
Ciel.
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
We will see
Nope, we won't.
Dameskorpion
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yes indeed I do.
what changes in law do you expect?
Can you give example others than those connected with 'the freedom of movement'?
Nervously Shy.
Rep:
?
(Original post by Chichaldo)
How many laws derived from rulings from the European Court of Justice or Europe in general can you name?

We make our laws, regulations, by-laws etc. in the Houses of Parliament and Commons, yes some are EU derived but tbh, they make logical sense and don't 'take away our sovereignty' or 'control us' indefinitely.
The Europian union told britain it couldn't use a certain fertiliser yet the rest of bloody europe still does!
.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

What? Like the EU regulations costing British fish suppliers millions as they now have to highlight on a pack of Salmon a notice saying 'Caution: This contains fish'.
Chichaldo
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The Europian union told britain it couldn't use a certain fertiliser yet the rest of bloody europe still does!
I repeat. How many laws derived from rulings from the European Court of Justice or Europe in general can you name? Perhaps you're an expert and know more about it but... it doesn't seem so bad.

Safe and effective fertilisers on the EU market

WHAT IS THE AIM OF THE REGULATION?
  • It brings into one piece of legislation all the European Union rules that apply to fertilisers — chemical compounds that provide nutrients to plants.
  • It ensures that these highly technical requirements are implemented uniformly throughout the EU.
yudothis
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I am sick to death of people in this country saying how much they hate Britain. In my opinion Britain is the best country in the world and will return to being so once Brexit goes through.
Shame those that think so lack intellectual prowess.
Nervously Shy.
Rep:
?
I repeat. How many laws derived from rulings from the European Court of Justice or Europe in general can you name? Perhaps you're an expert and know more about it but... it doesn't seem so bad.

Safe and effective fertilisers on the EU market

WHAT IS THE AIM OF THE REGULATION?
  • It brings into one piece of legislation all the European Union rules that apply to fertilisers — chemical compounds that provide nutrients to plants.
  • It ensures that these highly technical requirements are implemented uniformly throughout the EU.
The annoying thing is that the rest of bloody europe is still using them
Chichaldo
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by .( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).)
What? Like the EU regulations costing British fish suppliers millions as they now have to highlight on a pack of Salmon a notice saying 'Caution: This contains fish'.
It surely cannot cost that much to label something as a fish product? To be honest some people with certain mental issues (sorry if it's not the right term) or anything that could affect them in this area might see a fish of an unusual name and think it isn't fish whilst being allergic.

Still, hardly worth draining our economy and peaceful ties with Europe over, is it?
username1221160
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by BobBlobson)
The Anglo-Saxon and Celtic races are the best in the world.
I'm a bit of a traditionalist so will always prefer races like the marathon and the 100 metres. But there are some admirable Anglo-Saxon races like cheese rolling and wife carrying.

https://youtu.be/OzghBO8zIbI
http://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-391769...mpions-crowned
username2926188
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
so u enjoy having effed up teeth?
The_Internet
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What does Britain do better than any other nation? I guess we're a lot better at..queuing
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (149)
18.63%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (79)
9.88%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (135)
16.88%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (114)
14.25%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (78)
9.75%
How can I be the best version of myself? (245)
30.63%

Watched Threads