The Student Room Group

3 days before C1 exam, still possible to get a C?

Okay so basically i havent started studying my AS maths this whole year, there is three days left to the exam is it possible to get a C? I have exam solutions and basically 24 hours a day i dont have school or anything is what i mean, so is it possible? To get a C in C1 ?!?!
Original post by ahad47
Okay so basically i havent started studying my AS maths this whole year, there is three days left to the exam is it possible to get a C? I have exam solutions and basically 24 hours a day i dont have school or anything is what i mean, so is it possible? To get a C in C1 ?!?!

yes you can! because most of it is GCSE knowledge
I got an A last year for c1 without any revision but flopped c2 and the applied module i did, soit isnt impossible to get a C. but if you're aiming for a c in c1 you have no chance of passing c2 unless you get an A from the applied module.
Reply 3
Original post by ahad47

I assume that you are an external candidate, or have you just been skipping Maths all year?
Reply 4
Original post by JDi98
I assume that you are an external candidate, or have you just been skipping Maths all year?

Im an external candidate im trying to finish with a C overall for AS maths since i havent started studying for it and i have 3 days left to the exam and i only got a C at GCSE maths
Reply 5
Original post by ace-master
yes you can! because most of it is GCSE knowledge

I GOT A.... C grade for gcse maths :frown:
Original post by ahad47
I GOT A.... C grade for gcse maths :frown:

just do past papers and if you need help post the question on here an i'll try and help you.
Reply 7
Original post by ace-master
just do past papers and if you need help post the question on here an i'll try and help you.

I havent started content how can i do papers :frown:
Also got 3 days left till exam how can i get a solid C grade in C1 :frown:
Original post by ahad47
Also got 3 days left till exam how can i get a solid C grade in C1 :frown:[/QUOT
Search up core 1 aqa on YouTube and there is a guy who goes through all the contenr. It will take you 4 hours or so and rest of the time spend on doing already 5 past papers new ones
Original post by igotnomoney
havent started content how can i do papers :frown:
Also got 3 days left till exam how can i get a solid C grade in C1 :frown:[/QUOT
Search up core 1 aqa on YouTube and there is a guy who goes through all the contenr. It will take you 4 hours or so and rest of the time spend on doing already 5 past papers new ones

get off your arse and revise then idiot
Reply 10
Original post by hate sheffield
get off your arse and revise then idiot

Get off my arse and revise? Am i tryna watch exam solutions while standing up? LOOL Move noob. If u havent got anything helpful to say then dont comment.
Reply 11
[QUOTE="igotnomoney;71429732"]
Original post by ahad47

I do edexcel bro
Original post by ahad47

With the underlying knowledge of a C grade from GCSE and having not yet started to self study then I'd say you have very little chance of achieving a C next week. I would suggest you work topic by topic through exam solutions doing the past exam questions he has chosen and see what happens.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest