sexy business Watch

This discussion is closed.
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Stop giving me bad reps people! Ok I'll never argue with you lot again!! Gosh!!
CR3
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
i would delete all post in english because i consider anything not in esperanto offensive.........
i'm sorry ollie but i can't even argue...ur too funny

CR
Toyosi
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
This thread is getting stupid...considering whoever started it was probably taking the piss. I haven't noticed any problems which Leekey's technique ( as a moderator that is ), nor is there anything wrong with anyone having an opinion.

PS. Adhsur's comment was hardly innapropriate. Lots of people think lapdancing is far from respectable'

Now kiddies lets all just kiss and make up otherwise I'm gonna start a thread entitled "I make naughty films with my father's boyfriend while he watches, we're thinking of going professional" and see how many people are shocked and appalled.

PPS. I don't really, its just an example.
Leekey
Badges: 9
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Toyosi)
This thread is getting stupid...considering whoever started it was probably taking the piss. I haven't noticed any problems which Leekey's technique ( as a moderator that is ), nor is there anything wrong with anyone having an opinion.

PS. Adhsur's comment was hardly innapropriate. Lots of people think lapdancing is far from respectable'

Now kiddies lets all just kiss and make up otherwise I'm gonna start a thread entitled "I make naughty films with my father's boyfriend while he watches, we're thinking of going professional" and see how many people are shocked and appalled.

OK, last thing I will say (I promise), it wasnt the appropriateness of the comment that bothered me, it was the fact that there was no need to post that opinion whatever the intention that bothered me!!!

PS - Who holds the camera???
Toyosi
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
My mum
CR3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

the only thing thats diffirent is that lap dancing and stripoing are real jobs people do that..maybe some people do ur little skit with their fathers boyfreind but the point is that the person was just asking for help i don't know if the rude comment was jealousy or whatever..

CR

P.S: best of luck in ur job..i hope u did ur best..eat that adhsur
Leekey
Badges: 9
Report 15 years ago
My mum
The mental image is very worrying....

Anyone have any objections to me closing the thread???
CR3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Leekey)
The mental image is very worrying....

Anyone have any objections to me closing the thread???
not at all...go right ahead

CR
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (57)
19.32%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (119)
40.34%
Nope, not that interesting (119)
40.34%

Watched Threads