girls would u date a guy with autism Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi basically I am autistic and find it hard to read relationship signs and signals. So I wouldn't know when/if she wants to take it to the next level.

Yet I would consider myself to be a guy who would always be there for her and even if she was clingy I wouldn't dump her as i dont have a problem with clinginess
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
You seem like a nice person. How attractive are you
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
You seem like a nice person. How attractive are you
i would say quite attractive
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If I had feelings for the guy and we had a connection then him having autism or not wouldn't make a difference, I'd date him.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Spock's Socks)
If I had feelings for the guy and we had a connection then him having autism or not wouldn't make a difference, I'd date him.
really even if he got a bit clingy
shawn_o1
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm an aspie and I got a relationship through here
Those with autism tend to take a lot of life's problems early on so are usually more cautious later on in life. I doubt you will intimidate a woman like most "macho" men do nowadays, you probably would just go for somebody who understands you and "puts up with" you. My relationship is in its 15th month & counting
Anonymous #1
(Original post by shawn_o1)
I'm an aspie and I got a relationship through here
Those with autism tend to take a lot of life's problems early on so are usually more cautious later on in life. I doubt you will intimidate a woman like most "macho" men do nowadays, you probably would just go for somebody who understands you and "puts up with" you. My relationship is in its 15th month & counting
wow - my first relationship was last year and we were together nearly 2 months and then she cheated and she hid it from me until the day she dumped me - IT WAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY AUTISM THO - it was as she liked the other guy more
Integer
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Depends on what their personality was like.
A Mysterious Lord
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
She'd only know you have autism if you tell her.
Tiger Rag
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by A Mysterious Lord)
Not always. I've met people (guys more than girls) where it's pretty obvious.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by A Mysterious Lord)
which i would tell her early on
Anonymous #1
also i would always be there for her - for example if she lived on her own as long as she lived locally I would try to spend a few nights with her
Tiger Rag
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
really even if he got a bit clingy
For me personally, this is really off putting.
Anonymous #1
also her looks wouldnt matter as long as she is loyal, kind, there for me, caring and has a great personality and me and her are compatible together
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Tiger Rag)
For me personally, this is really off putting.
why when the clingy ones are more protective
Tiger Rag
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
why when the clingy ones are more protective
They're not though, are they? I've dated someone who was really clingy and it was partly why I dumped him. He was texting me all the time, which I hated.

There's a huge difference for me between clingy and being protective.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Tiger Rag)
They're not though, are they? I've dated someone who was really clingy and it was partly why I dumped him. He was texting me all the time, which I hated.

There's a huge difference for me between clingy and being protective.
really i mean personally if my girl always texted me i would feel happy and loved
Anonymous #1
also she would have to drive as i wont be able to due to hand-eye co-ordination
Kaiylar
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I keep seeing so many stupid questions like this on this website. Bloody hell...
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
Hi basically I am autistic and find it hard to read relationship signs and signals. So I wouldn't know when/if she wants to take it to the next level.

Yet I would consider myself to be a guy who would always be there for her and even if she was clingy I wouldn't dump her as i dont have a problem with clinginess
In my opinion as I m a girl I would never mind it or even consider it if I really loved u from heart . But then again not all girls are same so it depends mostly on the girl . But still I think if a girl loved u this shouldnt be a big problem for her cuz she should be committed to the relationship juat as much as u do
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (61)
8.29%
I used to but I don't now (18)
2.45%
No, but I want to start (275)
37.36%
No, I am unable to (177)
24.05%
No, I chose not to (205)
27.85%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise