Geography A Level OCR - Old specWatch
I haven't been able to find any threads for those still doing the old spec for Geography.
Seeing as this is the last year, anyone still out there doing it? If so, what do you reckon will come up?
Last year we learnt all four but i'm not studying arid this year because i didn't understand the landforms.
Let's just hope the questions are nice, since this is the last year and all!
what did you guys think about it !
& what did you guys write for the ways to solve conflict in coastal areas?.
Qs i remember:
1) *using figure* why is it susceptible to flooding
2) how would you manage it (?)
3) what 2 traits about rivers make human activities locate themselves there
4) how does sea level drop affect formation of landforms
1) photo of a meltwater-y mess: describe the environment.
2) suggest how / process that could have made the landforms
3) 2 economic opportunities
4) how flora adapts.
1) assess how conflicts between activities can be solved (?)
Could have used a better source for the hot arid/semi arid section imo + worded some of the questions more clearly too