hotelcharlie22
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi my exam is on Tuesday

I was wondering if anyone has any predictions on whats going to come up on tuesday paper?

I'm doing Criminal Courts & Lay People and would like the predictions for this section. Thanks.
new1234
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by hotelcharlie22)
Hi my exam is on Tuesday

I was wondering if anyone has any predictions on whats going to come up on tomorrows paper?

I'm doing Criminal Courts & Lay People and would like the predictions for this section. Thanks.
Isn't it on tuesday?
hotelcharlie22
Rep:
?
(Original post by new1234)
Isn't it on tuesday?
I meant Tuesday haha
hotelcharlie22
Rep:
?
Isn't it on tuesday?
haha yeh i meant tuesday
new1234
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Oh okay.
hotelcharlie22
Rep:
?
Oh okay.
Got any ideas on what might come up on the exam?
new1234
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by hotelcharlie22)
Got any ideas on what might come up on the exam?
I would advise not to make predictions but learn everything on the specification. Dont rely on past paper questions and model answers as last year they put in 2 completely new questions within Criminal Courts and Processes that were not answered as well since students usually memorise model answers for this paper. Examiners will try not to fall into predictable patterns as otherwise the exam is not doing what it is meant to be doing: test you. However that being said there are only a limited number of questions that could be asked and since the specification has been out since 2011 just make sure you can answer all the past questions since then and you should be fine.
Good luck!
hotelcharlie22
Rep:
?
I would advise not to make predictions but learn everything on the specification. Dont rely on past paper questions and model answers as last year they put in 2 completely new questions within Criminal Courts and Processes that were not answered as well since students usually memorise model answers for this paper. Examiners will try not to fall into predictable patterns as otherwise the exam is not doing what it is meant to: test you. However that being said there are only a limited number of questions that could be asked and since the specification has been out since 2011 just make sure you can answer all the past questions since then and you should be fine.
Good luck!
Thanks for the help!!
new1234
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
In January 2011 the following question came up:
0 6 Outline the procedure that would be followed before Alan’s trial if he were charged with a summary offence.

What would you write if the offence was indictable or either way? What happens before both of these?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (554)
33.95%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (674)
41.3%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (330)
20.22%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (74)
4.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed