The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Salford university nursing January 2018 intake

Have been accepted for January 2018 adult nursing course. Will have to move from Belfast was wondering if anybody else was in the same situation?
Reply 1
Hey im starting child nursing in January 2018 as well, and will be coming from bedford.
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Original post by Rachtay1992
Have been accepted for January 2018 adult nursing course. Will have to move from Belfast was wondering if anybody else was in the same situation?

I'm starting in Jan 18 and i'm moving from Northern Ireland too! Private mail me and ill give you my facebook :smile:
Reply 3
Im starting in jan 2018 too, adult nursing. I live in manchester x
I'm starting in January too, Children's nursing, I'm from Manchester!
Hi I'm starting adult nursing In Jan 18 too. Do any of you have a timetable yet or have any idea of how long we are in uni before going on placement?? Xx
I’ve just been accepted today for mental health nursing starting january 2018. Excited! I’m not too far from Salford - other side of Bury.
Reply 7
Original post by MissLauren
I’ve just been accepted today for mental health nursing starting january 2018. Excited! I’m not too far from Salford - other side of Bury.

Congratulations on getting accepted 😀 have u done ur student finance btw? I start in january too and yet to send mine off 😭
Original post by Zainab96
Congratulations on getting accepted 😀 have u done ur student finance btw? I start in january too and yet to send mine off 😭

Thank you! Yes I've sent it off, I just need to send off the childcare grant form (I have a 2 year old). I haven't heard anything back yet though. My friend is doing a teaching course and has had issues with her student finance, she got told there is a 6 day delay in scanning documents at the moment!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending