The Student Room Group

Which of the sites below is the best place to buy a prom dress which is good quality?

So basically it's my prom in just under 2 months. After many prom dresses and shop later I still hasn't been able to find the dress for me. I've seen a few dresses online which I really like however finding some of the dresses which I like in a shop is proving really difficult. Therefore I've come to the conclusion to buy the dress from the internet. However, there are many websites which are scams or prove to be very difficult. Just wondering if anyone has ever ordered their dresses or has had any problems with the sites below. Which would you say is the most genuine with their products? Thanks in advance :smile:

1) stacees.co.uk

2) luulla.com

3) herdress.co.uk

4) uk.millybridal.org

5)DHgate.com

6) Vampal.co.uk
Original post by Caitlin1202
So basically it's my prom in just under 2 months. After many prom dresses and shop later I still hasn't been able to find the dress for me. I've seen a few dresses online which I really like however finding some of the dresses which I like in a shop is proving really difficult. Therefore I've come to the conclusion to buy the dress from the internet. However, there are many websites which are scams or prove to be very difficult. Just wondering if anyone has ever ordered their dresses or has had any problems with the sites below. Which would you say is the most genuine with their products? Thanks in advance :smile:

1) stacees.co.uk

2) luulla.com

3) herdress.co.uk

4) uk.millybridal.org

5)DHgate.com

6) Vampal.co.uk

I did some research on each of the websites

Stacees: from what i can gather she is apparently US based but the dresses ship from Hong Kong. The customer service also isn't that great and many customers have advised to avoid it.

Luulla: From what I can tell it's very much like an Etsy store and you're buying from sellers rather than from a company. Some of the reviews of this site have been pretty decent and some have been awful so I'd guess it was a case of making sure you had a good seller and checking them out personally

Herdress: Again customers don't think highly of this website. Many of the reviews just advise you avoid it all together.

MillyBridal: It seems to be a legit company but apparently their customer service is shocking which isn't really what you want in case you need to return anything.

DHgate: For the most part customers seem pretty happy with this company. Be aware that they're coming from China so delivery could take a long time and it seems to loads of sellers/companies all on one page. So i'd double check the individual companies before buying.

Vampal.co.uk: I couldn't really find much about this company other than to avoid it. There isn't a whole lot on it online which says to me it might be safer to avoid it.

Have you tried looking at:
-Lipsy
-Missguided
-Boohoo
-Quiz
-Asos
-Monsoon
-Very
-Prettylittlething

I know they're all reputable companies
Do not shop with Stacees! I ordered dresses which arrived a month late. I wasn't happy so asked for a return address to send the dresses back for a refund. Stacees are refusing to give a return address or refund. I have emailed and been on online chat and they keep closing the conversation. I urge anyone to avoid Stacees - they service is absolutely awful!
<a href='https://uttercoupons.com/front/store-profile/eaze-coupon'>Eaze Promo Code</a> helps you save on coupon and promo codes Eaze Coupon Is the best coupon to save on, utter coupons provide updated coupons and promo codes on daily basis as Eaze Coupon to help you in saving while enjoying the best facility, you can avail this offer by clicking on the Show Code or Get deal button to use Eaze Coupon and you can also use other codes and promo codes of Eaze Coupon if one may not be working or not accepted.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending